No announcement yet.

Transition flushing to avoid disaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes having perfect grows and then experiencing plant defects with some is perplexing. Damn mosquito just bit me on my eyebrow in my house, bastard!
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! Don't you love summer!

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      It's those wicked, wicked females that slurp our blood ... bastard is the wrong curse word..

I hate bugs, just had to blast some spidermites with soap, bastards! I think they reproduce asexually, so they can literally go _uck themselves!

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      And this spider mites would enjoy that as well. Go fucking themselves. That's something I don't have to worry about growing indoors.

Awe I’m touched 😊😊 this is my first grow and I chose autos because they’re for beginners supposedly. But they grow themselves if you let them. My first plant was 300 grams wet weight. So should be close to two ounces in less than 90 days total

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Carol, if this is your first grow its Auto, just be aware that it could very well happen that one or two have your plants will go far longer or possibly far shorter than what is the expected seed to harvest window. I have grown Auto that have been ready in two and a half months and then others that took four to five and a half months to be ready. And train them for sure. And I don't mean like topping are super cropping I just mean l St. It makes a big difference. You probably already knew all this so, I'm not an expert in any way but just from one year experience of growing Auto along with photos. It's a ride to keep your eyes open on!

Now I feel like an idiot. I just saw your pictures. I still haven't gotten down the navigation of this website. I guess. Yes you've got it down!
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

• Carol
      Carol commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I have one that’s going to take forever it’s in center of blurple photo. Very healthy plant but just doesn’t look like a auto to me. But ima keep growing it

I just harvested three chocolate skunk Auto, and they were awesome. I didn't train them or anyting and they were solid solid bud. I got 4 oz of dried from each of them. On my photos, especially pure power plant I get 5 oz is dried each plant. Wonder Woman is pretty much the same, but I've been having problems lately. And the 12/12 room as I'm sure you've all read.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew chocolate skunk autos last winter from 00seeds. Still got half qt jar left. Very nice smoke

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and super easy to grow, especially in kind soil. I grow Autos in kind soil, photos in regular soil. The chocolate skunks were sooo solid!

I got some free feminized photo seeds Bruce banger and cheese but I don’t know. I think I may grow some over the winter this year. I should have good stash by then (8auto plants hopefully)

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      I as well have some free Bruce Banner seeds from Nirvana or it might be seeds man I'm not sure. I haven't sprouted them yet they're in my fridge. But I do know that some of these photos get pretty large. I don't grow intense I grow in 12 x 10 ft bedrooms upstairs. I mean obviously they're no longer bedrooms there Grow rooms with white tarps on the floor and reflective surfaces on the walls and ceiling. But these plants these photos get so large that some of them I'm unable to actually flower in my house. I tried to pick photos that aren't sativa dominant as those get very tall. And I trained them I LST them and I super crop them but they still because of my old house supersede the height of my ceilings. Good luck with your plants Carol!

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG! I had an auto That was supposed to b a Northern Lights and a group of seeds Auto seeds I bought and it never ever came to fruition. Six months in and I ended up throwing it away. All of its sisters I harvested as normal but this one just never ever ripened. It was ridiculous. It went over the side of the deck. And I guess from what I've read that's to be expected. You just never know what you're going to get. Kind of like with people right?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenpassion Photo plants are all I grow, and it's easy to keep the height under control. Don't veg for so long and LST them.

True dat Greenpassion those "experts" sometimes make mistakes. Boy I sure hate chucking plants, probley why I start to many seeds. I see it's not growing like it should I push to infirmary and start another.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X