Unidentified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unidentified?

So, a month ago I germinated a single Blackberry Punch feminized from 420. That is the plant on the right. All is good. I got some weed from a friend and it was awesome. As luck would have it, there was 1 seed in one of the buds, so I dropped it in, hoping to grow some more of the super great mystery strain. This obviously is the plant on the left. VERY healthy, quick grower, and is almost 2 weeks old. Totally different looking leaves than the Blackberry. Does the picture indicate sativa or indica? Anything obvious about it? Thanks guys
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Appears indica dominant to me you lucky you. My unknown seed I found in our last summer grow weed i'm hopping is indica dominant don't want long oct. sativa to drag into greenhouse again to finish.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I moved the Blackberry Punch outside, but it seemed SO SLOW, plus I had bugs, and mushrooms sprouting through the medium! Now I've got them both indoors and the new baby is almost as big as the one that's twice it's age. I HOPE it's a girl! Getting ready to make some changes to my indoor grow box/room as soon as my big girls are finished. Maybe three more weeks. I guess I'll just keep these indoors. I don't know.

I hear ya, I'm getting kinda ...no I am impatient with my current outdoor grow. Dang autos are just weak and i'm not firing up my tent for these. I started a gorilla bomb and got that mystery seed which is going great under t5 I'm hopping it's a girl sure is acting like one and looking indica from leaf, gonna be a month for sure. I know my bomb is female. My photos are doing much better. Bugs are a hazard, I been "flicking" off some leaf eaters been to wet all around our area. Good luck

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      I have two beautiful Blue Widows which have about a week to go, and two Berry Bomb x POW 33s that should be a week behind them. I hope I do the curing right, cause everything has been great with this grow so far!

Purpleman when that time comes lots of good advise on that cure. No worries you got this and we'll help with advice

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X