New grower looking for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower looking for advice

Hi all, I am growing 4 blueberry x skunk auto feminised and one cbd crack, I haven’t grown for around 10 years and was looking for some advice on the stages. Especially when I should use nutrients and which ones to use.

i have used soil and normal water so far, a small usb fan for fresh air flow in a grow tent (80x80x180) and a canna coco 125w dual cfl light.

was very surprised that all 5 seeds made it and now am also concerned the plants may not fit when they grow too big? Have done lots of research online and found lots of contrasting information so hoping you guys can help me calm down and relax

There is a lot of information and it doesn't always make sense untill you have a grow under your belt.

This is the best information on getting going
    What are auto-flowering strains and what should you expect when you grow one? Learn what you need to know and get the pros and cons of auto-flowering vs photoperiod strains, and get grow tips and secrets to getting better yields/potency!

My best advice is to read up on the Website, hang out in the fourm for specific question and don't overwater.

Here is another one
    CFLs are available everywhere... giving you a cheap & stealthy way to start growing weed in a cupboard, computer case, or small closet. Learn how...

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X