Lemon Haze Autos and Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Lemon Haze Autos and Clones

So, earlier tonight I put my Photos into 12/12 due to running out of grow space (SCROG) Current temp is 80 and the RH is 49% and holding for the last two hours. Here are some pics of my new project Photo Clones of the OG Kush plants and I went and cut 3 more White Lemon off my buddy's plant. Plants like me I guess. It looks like I also have the cloning thing down too.

Looking to be all good in the hood.
    stubbed in 😎
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Groovy I love clones of my owns
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

SLH Autos and 1 planted clone.

Comment

How is the drainage with not using coco/perlite with your soil?
          looks clean!
          Im just a shy guy with a big dick.

Comment

I have had no issues with drainage. I will shoot a video of my next watering and I will post it on here for you to see. I am using Super soil. My son picked it up by accident, so rather than him throwing it away ( I called him a dummy) I decided to use it for my first grow. So far no issues. I water every 3 days, I have 1 3 speed Honeywell fan for my under canopy air flow and a 3 speed cheap regular osc. fan for the top canopy air flow. The top soil usually dries in about a day and a half. I am a stickler about having a clean grow space.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X