• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Great point HappyDaze

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    I hear aurora from nirvana is a heavy yielder and potent. I have never tried this strain so can not comment directly.

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    In a perfect environment... wow, if I could dial in a perfect environment, I'd be consulting for Tweed and Aurora. YMMV with the advertised yields the breeders post...ya don't know until you grow 'em in your set-up.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    They will work. That’s a standard yield rate. The ones I mentioned above are yielding around 800-1000 per m2. This is the maximum.

• JungleChild
    replied
    Toker1

that's wild I had incredible bulk on the list as well

along with gorilla candy, white siberian, tangerine dream, borderliner xtrm, gelato, chemdog, thc bomb, amnesia haze, violator kush, royal domina, tangerine dream, critical jack, critical +, critical 2.0, and violator kush

anymore you recommend for STRONG yields and great potency ???

Leave a comment:

• JungleChild
    replied
    Toker1 most are either 75% indica or PURE indica

critical cheese indica dominant with yields of 500+ from dinafem - THC 18-21%

cookies kush pure indica with yields of 500+ from barneysfarm - THC 21-24%

pineapple chunk pure indica with yields of 500+ from barneysfarm - THC 21-25%

along with the others I've picked out that I didn;t list

so how would they not work in a perfect environment???

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, high quality. Just not big yielders. I have had good yields with Sour Diesel, Wonder Woman, white Buffalo, and incredible bulk.

• JungleChild
    replied
    Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
    Something I forgot to include to your detailed list of items was circulation fans. Oscillating fans that blow across the plant tops. Very important.
    got it on the list

these are high quality strain, no?? anything better in mind??

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Planting 3 strains that are different will lead to different plant heights. So if one becomes taller, or is more prone to stretching...that could be your limiting factor.
    Unfortunately none of those strains will ever yield 1gram per watt no matter what you do. They are all only medium yielding. Expect to max out at 1/2 g per watt. .
    Last edited by Toker1; 06-20-2019, 04:25 PM.

• JungleChild
    replied
    Toker1 the first 3 strains I;ll plant are

1. Pineapple Chunk

2. Critical Cheese or Critical Jack

3. Cookies Kush

Leave a comment:

• JungleChild
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    I would start them off on a much smaller wattage. Increase the light intensity as the plants grow larger.

• Toker1
    replied
    Something I forgot to include to your detailed list of items was circulation fans. Oscillating fans that blow across the plant tops. Very important.

Leave a comment:

• JungleChild
    replied
    the goal RIGHT is construct the FOUNDATION of the system to yield this amount without question even if I have to make changes which is why I am here...

I will make the changes to be efficient as possible in all areas

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Right. But how far apart should the branches be spaced? This has a lot to do with yield and is completely strain dependent. All anyone can say, is with proper set up and technique you can max out at 1g per watt or so.
    I have gotten great yields with little to no defoliation.
    I would say efficiency is low, especially when you have small little seedlings and you are blasting them with 600-1000w.
    Now when the tent is all filled up from one end to the other...that efficiency seems good to me. But the first month or two (juvenile plants) will not be efficient at all.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X