Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AF critical purple and tangerine dream when to harvest and how to flush help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! AF critical purple and tangerine dream when to harvest and how to flush help please

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_80541.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	640.2 KB
ID:	316367Click image for larger version  Name:	A3FF1872-19FA-4473-B598-9E61C214E58B.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	316366Click image for larger version  Name:	A3FF1872-19FA-4473-B598-9E61C214E58B.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	316363Click image for larger version  Name:	A3C63894-9B28-4643-8440-5463C18CFE65.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	316361 Hello newbie mom here, my plants are on 10th week, pictures attached, tangerine dream is behind in growth compared to critical purple, will it hurt to add molasses now? I have been feeding them this first pic below, in fox farm soil, lights multiple grow lights and led lights. Don’t laugh at set up, although it does look pretty laughable it worked, had to keep adding and changing as plants grew higher than extra large dog crate (3 cats, catnip lovers need to keep them safe 😂. Are they ready is my question and how and when to flush (I assume flush is ph corrected tap water only). I under estimated the amount of room, so I’m pretty sure critical purple will be ready first. So that’s it are they ready if not how long how to tell how to flush and about molasses to get buds bigger yes or no. Thank you everyone 😺😺😺
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vanryker1; 06-18-2019, 08:59 AM.

Hello. You're plants look like they have 2-3 week left at least. The pistols are still white. As for knowing when to harvest, it all comes down to the color of the trics. Clear= speedy buzz, amber= couch lock and cloudy is in between. Depended on the buzz you're looking for. Once you decide to flush just use straight ph'd water. I add molasses at the beginning of my flush and progress to straight water. I'd say a minimum of a week for a soil flush and they say 3 or 4 days for hydro but I still like to go at least a week. Hope that helps some

Comment

Thank you good to know.😊

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X