Leaves and viens are turning yellow from new growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Leaves and viens are turning yellow from new growth

Hi guys just here to say thank you for everyone that is willing to spend their time checking out this post. My name is Lalac and this is my first grow with soil!

Here is my setup:

Light: 2 x 880W Full spectrum LED

Organic Soil Mix:

Sungrow no.4 (Peat sphagnum perlite medium)
    Worm casting
    Azomite
    Fish Meal
    Bone Meal
    Blood Meal
    Dolomite Lime
    Epsom salt
    Potassium Humate
    Chitin Meal
    Bokashi

I wont get into details for my amendment I do have questions regarding on this matter but this post I hope any experience artist to help me out and diagnose what deficiency these ladies are suffering.

I ran out of my soil mix during transplant from my 2 Super Skunk from 15gal to 30 gal. So I cut it with more Sungrow. 2 days later they start to show deficiency, seems like leaves and veins turning yellow from new upper leaves and new growth. The yellowing seems to progress from the inside to outwards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4067[2].JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	316298

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_80505.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	316300
    What should i give to my ladies at this situation to help resolve this matter?

Plants around 3months veg. Grown from seeds.

Mad love and peace guys! Thanks for spending your time looking at this post

Attached Files

Hello LaylaC. Your plants look very nice! The light green color looks like healthy new growth to me. Mine do the same thing

Comment

• LaylaC
      LaylaC commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for your kind words.

Maybe that Sungrow soil is not conducive for cannabis plants.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• LaylaC
      LaylaC commented
      Editing a comment
      is there any way to test conductivity so soil medium? like DIY style. Thank you for input! Thats something I need to think about soil conductivity.

I'd start with PH? And then take a dozen or two of the biggest fan leafs off your girl from the middle and/or down low to start.
    it's a immobile secondary nutrient missing like Manganese or zinc , so it's not going to get it from them big lower leaf.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• LaylaC
      LaylaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i'll start with some ph and run off. Ok gotcha. Thank you

you may be looking at the slightest magnesium deficiency you could, doesnt even mean its lacking, the ph may be off, the nutrient concentration may be higher in other nutrients. or sometimes soil plants just take a couple of days to fully pigment new leaves. if you can mark one set of leaves and watch them over the next 3 days to see if they get better. most likely only the newest leaves will look like that

Comment

• LaylaC
      LaylaC commented
      Editing a comment
      yes make sense. i was suffering from heavy Mg deficiency like a week ago. Yes thanks for the tip, marking a set leaves is an excellent idea. Many thanks 9fl.

Thank you all thats some amazing input. I'll post these ladies status up again after apply yours input. Thanks all. Amazing help!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4098[1].JPG
Views:	140
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	317091Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4099[1].JPG
Views:	154
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	317092

thanks everyone after applying everyone's input plants looking better.

However, my Northern Light Big Bud are suffering from some deficiency. I'll post it as a new topic. Thanks all. Feeling grateful =)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X