No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting week 5, all three are on different watering patterns. Kind of a pain. They seem to be dealing with the light distance(19") and strength(80%) although critical mass is praying in the back corner. And a few seedlings for the great outdoors!
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Feeling your pain, not all my plants need a drink on the same day either LOL. Yours look tall and healthy homegrown. My outdoor photos are crowded in my tent waiting for decent weather. I know your buried too, me rain you snow sick of it now LOL. My friggin teepee i made for my pole beans blew down again 3rd time last evening i got so mad it's laying atop my raised bed . I have my light decreased to 75% wish i could place my autos outdoors now but it's pouring and cool. Come on dry weather let's get the outdoor season going !!

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Even more of a PITA when the girls are not convent to get to. they look good

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      healthy looking plants. Starting general hydroponics next grow. I Seem to burn with FF

Turned a pretty purple when I was away. Tricomes are still mostly clear. Harvest in a few weeks I hope.
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Good morning grow buds. We've finally hit summer type weather here an daylight is approx. 14hrs 30min I hope it's good enough to keep these plants from early flowering. I've got them outside now conditioning for outdoors. So far there's 5 in the cart and 1 and 1/2 plants waiting inside the tent to get bigger that light inside is set at 15 on 9 off. Day temps are in the 80's + night temps in 50's f . Suppose to be in the 90's over the weekend. These are going into 15gal pots and i'll transfer them all this weekend. I've been prepping my soil in my big tubs using old soil from indoor grows replenishing it with special blend made for weed along with worm casings, extra perilite for now. I use teas made from kelp, fish, sea bird quano that's what they'll get during the grow for now. Been waiting to get going for months it's my happy time summer gardening.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• BR2K
        BR2K commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet they'll be MONSTERS, come Fall!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        They could be monsters but i don't want giants LOL surprise!! I can manage them fine at 6ft an smaller and they have not had much trouble staying healthy for 4 months in those 15gal pots. I don't want to care for 12ft plants them days are over. I do some training on them to keep them shorter. Today i need to drill some holes in the pots for tie downs.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        So nice when the weather turns warm. Looking to see some nice plants from you.

Harvest. Not too big, hoping for a fat ounce when dry.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20230513_094640.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	6.34 MB
ID:	595792

Name:	20230513_100628.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	595793 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230513_095738.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	4.10 MB
ID:	595795

Name:	20230513_100644.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	4.77 MB
ID:	595794
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        What can I say but hope yall are right!

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Wheres me pipe

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        Woot! 3.8 ounces dry.

Day 34
      The scarlet autos are in the stretch and taking over. The RP-1O4 is progressing into manifold.

Name:	20230516_111942.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	596022
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man those look really good Ckbrew i did a grape an runtz planted sprout today outdoors i can wait to see them grow outdoors. Are you gonna have any outdoor plants this summer?

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        I try to grow them well, Ty. I might do a solo cup challenge outdoors, but nothing serious. I gave up on outdoor as the climate here is not ideal and problems are inevitable. I'm somewhat of a control freak and am just more comfortable indoors.

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Im digging the manifold thang. Sweet looking scarlet . They seem to be a favorite.

Y'all are putting up pics so here's the last of my tent for summer. These are OG Kush autos old Barneys beans decided to make one more tent push for some much needed stash did a dispensary run today had to did'nt want to but it's how it goes got $2 bram garlic cake LOL. i'll blend it. These are in 3gal fabric in amended soil, fed once and they are 27days from seed under 250watts from da wall

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

My outdoor freaks getting acclimated before transplant. And a bud shot of razzberry runtz. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230516_174129536_HDR.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	596068 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230516_174912450_HDR.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	596069
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• dirtymike
          dirtymike commented
          Editing a comment
          nice looking freaks. They are tasty. Curing a few nice colas now. Fruity

Mo pics, and of the garden too, the Scarlet's are flowering the TTs have perflowers as dose the freak cross.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well it looks like you pulled it off and escaped the reveg possibility. That was my fear of placing them out too early but your area did great. Getting any type of bug or catipillar showing Rwise? I picked up some Capt. Jacks cause I see a burst of tiny spider sacks all over my property. Don't want them infesting my vegging plants.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I see bugs, lots of them, one brightly colored bug I never seen before and it eats leaves, grass hoppers, even the June bugs have been out for 2 weeks already. I have been using a spinosad, but just changed to ISO.

End of week 5 since flipping to 12/12, things are progressing nicely.
        Might end up with my goal of 10oz after all 🤞🏼😁🤞🏼
        2.5x2.5x6' tent
        2x 55w COB veg, 400w HPS flower
        Coco/perlite with mycorrhizal mix in fabric bags
        2-part base nutes + veg/bloom boosts, bud boost, calmag
        Carbon filter/exhaust, 6" oscillating fan, usb static fan
        Gear and controllers for heat/humitidy used as needed

Strain unknown

Comment

• dirtymike
          dirtymike commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the screen. Flowers are very even and bright. "Goliath 2-part veg and bloom nutrients" is the correct mix for those. Nice.

• transcend
          transcend commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks everyone! Still got about a foot/foot and a half of headroom above my reflector with this setup, depending on the yield I'm thinking about trying BU2B 's PPP method for the next round. But I'm not sure if I'll have enough penetration with the 400w to do it justice. My ballast can run 600 but without an exhaust upgrade I'd be decarbing a live plant haha

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          What method did you use to train this crop?

They are doing great
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

54% to 56% curing.
          A slow cure, slowly rehydrating now.

Name:	20230520_132248.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	596284
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
            changeofpace2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            Surprised you are not using a Boveda pack in there, after your successful run... Nice Job Bluey

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been jarring my dope long before they hit the market. First time I've actually used a climate controlled room to dry and ended up drying it a little bit too much in about a third of the time it normally takes to dry. Using those hygrometers in the jars for the first time too.
            It won't lose moisture in those jars and it's really easy to add a bit safely every time I crack the lids. They go through a 4 day spell without being opened as I'm not home so low and slow is my strategy
            Last edited by Bluey; 05-20-2023, 07:36 AM.

Flower week 11 of Chocolate Mint OG 2.0 by Blimburn Seed Org. Harvested a couple plants on Monday with only a touch of amber in the trichomes. I'm aiming for sleepy weed so I am holding out on the rest of the harvest until they are mostly amber. Chopped some early because this is only my third grow and I want to compare how the change in trichome color changes the effects.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Good for you man that's fine to take a taste. Yes sir i like abit of numbing couchlock in the evening .

Blueberries raspberries and grapes day I don't know. 70 ish I guess. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230520_110723875.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	596299 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230520_110710796.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	596300
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            70 + days of flower?

Name:	20230522_040220.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	596370
          RH58 to 60%
          Not a Boveda in sight changeofpace2014

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice haul

Hello growers update on my last 2 autos for my tent grows as i'm outdoors with gardening now. These are 2 OG Kush, 31days in 3gal soil. Fed 2x and they look to beginning preflower so on next need of fluids i'll be giving Bloom nutes from now on. Came home from being away for a day an night and found my maple got wind damaged so clean up on isle 4 please ohhh baby.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X