No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so my old set up 2x4x5, I wanted to make another just like it. I ordered the cheapest 2x4x5 tent I could find on amazon. I got it the other day. Well i set it up last night and guess what.
    it's a 4x4x7 or 8. Its tall. How cool of a fuck up is this.

Now I need a lot bigger light.
    Gorilla glue auto week3
    Lemon cookies x2 , week 1
    Lemon skunk week 1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200913_160829.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	447992Click image for larger version

Name:	20200913_170503.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	447993 ​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    5th current grow
    gorilla glue auto x1
    Zkittlez auto
    x5 , both fastbudz
    lemon cookies (photo) bag seed
    HLG 550 v2 rspec 18/6
    4x4x7 tent
    meigs fertilizer OG starter kit
    hydrogaurd
    Foxfarms soil (happy frog + strawberry fields)
    4gal fabric pots

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
      USMCnoviceMedical commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an awesome f****** my friend!!!!!

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice score great when things go better then expected

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet. You're going to love the extra space.

Two weeks in to 12/12 darkness. Little plant is flowering a lot quicker that the massive one. First time grow outside. Seeds from a bag of shit weed a friend was smoking, I planted them she thought I was insane, now not so much so. 🤪

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL that friend needs to learn how to help you trim if she's gonna smoke any. Good for you

• Realist03
      Realist03 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve taken all the fan leaves off today? Is that what you mean? First time so all new lol and I don’t smoke weed haha

Comparing these pics to my last it’s hard to imagine just Tuesday they were heavily defoliated and lollipopped! They are thriving day 6 since switch to 12/12.
    4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ple-urkle-grow

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Those Pretty little girls are almost too perfect looking to be real🥰

• sgiacomo
      sgiacomo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks lalaland!

Day 13 12/12
    Attached Files

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Brother/Sister ,is that one plant under each side of the frame,looking good and you came to the right spot to learn

• USMCnoviceMedical
      Editing a comment
      It's just 2 plants

Here’s the current grow after 31 days.

Strawberry Cheesecake auto from Seedsman, and NYC Diesel auto from Advanced Seeds. First time growing in cocoa and what a difference compared to soil!! Buying cocoa by the brick is a pain in the ass, but I think it’s worth the hassle. Anyone know where to find cheap cocoa that’s ready to use in a bag? Everything I find is overpriced.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin good Greenlivin, I havn't bought coco in a few years ,still have one package of canna coco The bricks come so you can separate them into 2 pieces if you want ,I like Canna because I can place the brick in an old cooler,mix up 5 gallon bucket of water/and double strength calmag ,so it doesn't try and steal it from the plant and dump it in leave it for a little while add perlite and your good to go , I run 8 plants per run in 3 gal pots (I feed 4 time a day) when I'm done I dump pots remove root material flush coco until ph is normal and ppm is close to zero,then I recharge the coco with calmag , I do use one new brick every year just cause it makes me feel better lol

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you’ve got it down to a science! Cocoa in a fabric pot seems like a logical winning combination.

Here's my tent today

Girl in the back right gets defoliated every second day - and she still wants to be a bush

Name:	IMG_0961.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	448163Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0962.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	448164
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      Excuse me Sir?
      @what week do you Defoliate if you don’t Mind me Asking...Auto flower plants

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 3 autos that are bushy like yours (top right). I really need to do some real defoliating on.
      Your grow definitely gives me some goals. Nicely done!

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Week 3 I started defoliating - and then every second day for the past 2 weeks I have cut off many leaves each time.
      I cut off leaves that are blocking light from above.
      Once the pistils start and buds get forming then you have to be careful cuz at that point she is not going to replace what one cuts off.

Here's my girls on day 36. Not as good looking as some of the others here but They are healthy and alive which is more than i was expecting at one point.
    2 at back are the fat banana one on the left iv'e just done a bit of light defoliation on it and opened up the canopy a bit to let a little more light down through. One at the front is my Raggedy Ann (Critical Crack) which is getting transplanted after.
    Attached Files
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck147. I halved the resolution seemed to do the trick.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey buds73 those look great and healthy is what we want

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SoOrbudgal

Hello again i found a couple of photos i took yesterday but they did'nt show up when i posted earlier? Any how this is how good the reveg went took lots of hrs of work but if we can get through the smoke and ash get another month of decent weather may get to harvest? The tent pic is with just the veg light functions on the 2 vipars that lost the bloom drivers. Those are Girl Scout Cookie clones i made from the outdoor ones.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good considering the air quality you've had of late

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      plants look great ,how far are the fires from you two

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Outdoor plant looks great

A mix of critical and fat banana photos. 37 days from flip. Happy growing

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      First time on the fat banana. Mainly chosen because of the 7 weeks flower period like the critical kush. Did that one on 6,5 weeks.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainWiese91 I’d recommend you drop the bananas a week after the critical if you want to harvest both at same time. This is my second grow of them together and both times I’m waiting for bananas to catch up

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn’t matter for me actually. If they finish 2 weeks later than the critical next run, so be it.
      If they are growing bigger than the others, they just get a LST.
      I’m growing in SOG style, so it should be possible 😂

My Girls 20 Days Old
    the two Back Plants Lemon Skunk the two up front Original Northern Lights..
    3 Gal pots FFOF TOPPED Off with Worm Casting and fresh Perlite..21 Days tomorrow day after a Nice feeding

Name:	EC3F5196-09C2-4E4F-8A28-71BA2FEC9936.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	448896
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I was just getting it Ready because I had to water and feed Really early had to be at work Crack of Dawn! Yea when I water it mixes

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on. That's a good Idea. Might do that in the future.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good !! I have a Northern Lights by Sensi Seeds growing now. Its the first I've done of that strain. It is about 4 weeks into bloom now. They are supposed to be very fast finishing. Already have a few darkening pistals and they feel pretty dense. Good growing to you sir !!

I’ve started to check my tent temps and rh once the lights are off. The Rh is really high at night - like 89% high last night. Lights on it’s a good steady 45ish. I do have a dehumidifier (that I’m not using) as it gives off a small amount of light that I don’t want in darkness and of course the added heat as well they give off. Do you guys think I should run it at night to bring this down?

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s also green but I did the same as you.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it filled my 2.1ltr tank between 12-15hrs so it’s going to be staying until harvest.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine Can hold 10 liter.
      And every morning after the 12 hours of darkness I have 7-9 liter in the container with 9 big plants in the tent.
      So it’s definitely worth it

Here's my little 3x3. She's starting to fill up. My autos are just about into week 3 of flower
    Attached Files
    3x3 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Goodmorning GWE connoisseurs LOL boy i'm feeling hopeful at least about the lights and timing of the harvesting. I'm unsure but i believe i'm off by a 7 to 10days from when these gals started bloom or just that they all decided to " go into womanhood " rapidly do to dry low humidity and environment indoors? We have very low humidity been very dry, so not sure all i know is that these photos are ready to harvest. Pic #1 is a WW x Tangie she is 50days in flower. #2 back of tent on the Left is a Black Domina photo now that's what i was judgeing the harvest dates by because she is a 50-65 at most days for flower before harvest per description of seed. So i guess by the looks of her trichs she's way ready and i shocked that all 3 photos are showing 20% amber and cloudy/clear.

Now this means that i can move the #3 pic those are Girl Scout Cookie cuts i took 7wks ago they been under that veg light since the bloom driver went out. They are bushy as hell big fans ready to be flipped in the bloom tent. So i'm taking them friday and saturday cause i was watering them yesterday when i used the jewlers loupe to check trichs and noticed shit these are amber yeahh.

Bloom tent has 2 450r Viparspectra 400watts from the wall , plants are in coco coir mixed with organic PNW soil, worm casing lots of perlite plus some vermiculite all mixed into a huge tote. They were given FF grow big and Age Old Organics bloom last feeding about a week ago. Hence i was just giving them molasses and water yesterday and they showed harvest window.

Shipped my other 450r via fed ex back to Cali for repair of bloom driver, they sent me postage paid label after i told them we would not " open the back of light to change the drivers around to make sure it REALLY was a malfunction" really? Waiting to hear on what they will do with it?? Mean time.........
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I returned a t5 one time because of a ballast that was out (they wouldn't send me the new ballast) the damn shipping was almost as much as the light costs new,never again I use aftermarket ballasts now took a while to figure out the wiring but they work

Done with the drying box and ended up with 3.4oz of bud from the grapefruit. I thought for sure it’d be closer to 5 when it was still wet, but oh well. I’ve a couple OZs of trim and sloth to go towards the hash. Next week I’m taking down a granddaddy purple. I’m thinking 2+oz on it. I just had a bad growing yr.
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        What gave you the idea of news paper in the drying box ,pretty good idea ,have you tried the little washing Machine for bubble hash ,it looks really simple to do ,well brother if you run short you know who to call ,I wanted to come down that way this year just have to get RV fixed .I had to change the alternator and snapped the mounting bracket .I searched high and low for one no luck I'm having it welded ,I dont care what it looks like just as long as it works lol

whats wrong with this picture ,if you look at the leaf by my index finger you'll see the one facing out in the picture is upside down
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X