No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still trying to overcome my tendency to under-water. Went from a pint per plant to a quart per plant to 1.5 quarts per plant. 5 gallon pots. Giving them some Dyna-Gro Grow most of the time at a rate of 1/4 tsp per gallon. Want them to grow big fast!
    Last edited by Cheesy; 08-18-2020, 12:55 AM.
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look great how old?

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Want fast growers you need to give them what they need - water and nutrients - i always water to runoff and use my nutrients at full strength - and I only grow autoflowers.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pic number 4 - if that were mine - those big ass fan leaves hiding burgeoning branches - would be gone. Don't believe me? Check out my pics I posted before you and one has been clipped exactly how I just described.

Here's a shot...day 23. I took Canuck147's suggestion and trimmed 6 fan leaves off the 3 plants...those that were covering up baby branches. I'm watering until runoff and testing the weights of the pots and sticking my finger in...the whole deal. I'll up the nutes a bit as well. SoOrbudgal...the day numbers are shown in the captions if you scroll thru the pix or hover over them. Thanks everyone for the pro tips!!!
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom

Comment

• StillHigh1982
      StillHigh1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont be scared to chop some of those og big ass fan leaves, the small ones hidden by them will quickly grow to replace and surpass the surface area lost, and your plant will be better for it. New tips over old fan leaves all day.

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya dont be afraid to trim your autos. Look at my cheese auto current grow 2. Not even 70 days. A little cleaning isn't harmful.

• Cheesy
      Cheesy commented
      Editing a comment
      OK then...did a bunch more snipping this morning...thanks!

They wouldn't load in order, but a few update pics, pictures of individual branches are each a different strain, the ones in buckets getting close are my first autos, if youd like to know strain let me know what picture youd like to know and I'll figure out which one it is, happy growing!

BTW, the white powder in some of the pictures is diatomaceous earth, not mold I promise!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I gotta say i love your garden i keep telling our daughter to dust around the outside foundation of her house with the 50lb sack i bought her. She's got suger ants badly. Diatomaceous earth is safe to use just about anywhere you don't mind the white powder.

• Smerft85
      Smerft85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well thank you! I love DE until the wind kicks up and I'm near the garden. That sativa in the back corner is uncontrollable, I've tied down at least a dozen more branches every week for the last eight or so weeks and she is still 7' tall in most places. The bottom branches are eye level and I'm 6'.

So my sativa mainline has developed a problem...in flower crap. I have researched and research and I cannot figure out what it is. It looks like spider mite or thryp damage. It's not bugs. They are like bumps and you can feel them. Opinions?

otherwise the buds look healthy and nothing seems to be affected but the few larger fan leaves
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-19-2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      what is your run off PH and PPM things tend to build up and that causes a lockout , flush for both problems I like my PPM between 1000 and 1400 My water is hard and starts with a ppm of 470

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you checked for bugs?

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it was a ph problem. My strips were expired and giving the same reading on everything. I used my drops an voila. Ph was all wrong. Flushed it, fed it and it's recovering nicely. I agree it was a Cal Mag lock out because of the low ph

Day 25. Think I may have spotted the early signs of light burn. Plants have been growing like weeds, an inch or even two in a day. Got within 21.5" of my light. Temps have been delightful 69-76F degrees. Whaddayathink??

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well here is what i have seen with my plants revving up to shoot out a bud site. It gets a lighter green leans toward a slight yellow. That may be a tad low with the light otherwise she looks great Cheesy.

Here is my current. 4th grow.
    auto stardawg
    Auto BlackBerry
    Auto amnesia
    2x4x5
    Marz hydro ts1000 18/6
    fox farms trio, molasses, sweet berry, cal-mag

I never had a ph pen with my last 3 grows. I invested in it during this (4th) grow after I kept fucking them up.
    I started out bad. The sprouts got sick and stayed a sprout for like 2 weeks or more. Really took time out of their life. Finally I fixed the issues and now they are stable. The stardawg got really burnt from nutrients I think. BlackBerry stayed stunted for like a month, so it's kinda just one stalk. The amnesia is on the right and starting to fatten up.
    I used LST on them only. Planted the germinated seed 6/2 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155549.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	438603Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155540.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	438597Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155608.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	438598Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155614.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	438599Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155629.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	438600Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155603.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	438601Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155624.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	438602Click image for larger version

Name:	20200819_155549.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	438604
    Attached Files
    5th current grow
    gorilla glue auto x1
    Zkittlez auto
    x5 , both fastbudz
    lemon cookies (photo) bag seed
    HLG 550 v2 rspec 18/6
    4x4x7 tent
    meigs fertilizer OG starter kit
    hydrogaurd
    Foxfarms soil (happy frog + strawberry fields)
    4gal fabric pots

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are beautiful l like how you spent time and research with fixing true signs of a quality grower not just a wam bam WTF. Very well done great looking coloas

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Kudos! From how things started out the end result is impressive

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      sometimes slowing autos early will not be so bad as you have discovered and sometimes it stunts them badly. Great grow to learn from. Still looks like you will have good quality and quantity. well done.

The white widow came down super early. She didn’t even hit week 7 of flower! Can’t wait to taste it....she smells amazing.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Fat banana and critical had their last heavy-ish defol since being flipped to 12/12. Now to watch them budlets grow up

Comment

Mainline mania: I LOVE this!! It is the best method so far for my grow boxes. I'm following Nugbuckets' guide to mainlining, and it really works: all of the stems are equally strong, and the tops are mostly staying nice and flat. I trimmed underlying growth yesterday. The plants have been extremely happy all the way through; what good girls. Hulkberry, front right, has 12 colas. Don't ask me how that happened; I think I was high. Maybe one more week in this box before I will have to flip them to flower:

Click image for larger version

Name:	new aug21.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	439046

And this box is around a week or so behind. I have two plants in here with four main colas (cuz of some errors), and I'm hoping they get monstrous. The other two are the traditional 8 colas.

Name:	old aug21.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	439047

Mainline: ain't it purty?

Name:	dosi perfect mnln.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	439048
      If you want to grow top shelf bud, do some research: https://www.growweedeasy.com.

Growing since July 21, 2016
      2 BCNL Roommate hydro boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 12: Cookies Gelato, Hulkberry, Royal Gorilla & Triple G by RQS;
      EmDog (Humboldt SO), 2si2 (Barneys), Granddad Purp (Blimburn), Kosher Kush (Reserva Privada)

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        You, High? Noooooooo. Looks great!

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        You’ll be hooked come harvest time too. SO much easier to trim

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful alltatup look how strong they are

Blue dream a Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	439060 nd bubba after the hair cut.
      Last edited by Growgood88; 08-21-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Happy Friday the girls in the cart are white light autos took down from roof 52days old from seed in 3gal. fabric. Fed 5-10-5 npk 2x wk and unsulf. molasess gramas 1 tablespoon per 1/2 gal. of well water tell harvest. The 2 on the porch are what i'm waiting on now all cloudy they are lemon skunk auto 78days from seed same food given them as other auto pic. All other photos scattered around the place are blooming with stretch. They are in 15gal and 10gal plastic. Days are shorter, light from the sun not reaching some area till noon now. Couple weeks or less i've got to move them all together to prepare for fall rain in case it shows up. Got me a greenhouse and a canopy and they are short ones under 6ft or less so no issue have to super crop to fit them in. Reveg going great
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookin mighty green and buddy!!!

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Now that’s just showing off, landscaping your steps with Mary Jane. That’s F’ng awesome and Im jealous!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks all i'm pretty happy i put the effort into those photos outdoors they are looking so good, you kinda see the top of one next to the cart bottom left.

Thank You alltatup it's helping me stay busy oh boy am i busy with this shit LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

So many great grows going on. So fun to see.
          Here are my SeedStockers GG#4 & Wedding Cake. 2.5 weeks or so into flower and the stretch is still on so I will do a good trim and added about 1 1/2 inch of coco/perlite as it does slowly pack down. Temps and humidity are in the zone now that our hot spell has finally ended. Temps about 27C, RH @ 40-50%. Plants are healthy. What more could I want.

Name:	20200822_122527_resized.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	901.5 KB
ID:	439399Click image for larger version

Name:	20200816_094745_resized.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	439400Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_122457_resized.jpg
Size:	862.2 KB
ID:	439401Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_122451_resized.jpg
Size:	902.7 KB
ID:	439402Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_122517_resized.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	623.2 KB
ID:	439403
          Current grows:
          Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
          White Widow clones

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Your AutoPot grows always look amazing. Do you run a type of perpetual harvest with them or wait until the current grow is finished before starting the next one? I have a 4 pot xl system in the box my next grow will be going into to begin my venture into the AutoPot system.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Believe it or not bboyfromwayback I have set the autopot system aside for this grow and have been handwatering all the plants this time. Wanted to get a head start on cleaning things up. before taking a break from growing. I was running sort of perpetual but it is not needed for a while.I plan to use the Autopot system when I start things up in the future however.
            Think you will like the results. they grow big in that system.

All Ethos Genetics
          Citradelic Sunset, Purple Majik, Lemon Berry and Mandarin Zkittles
          Just started week six
          Topped and defoliated first time at start of week four
          2x ViparSpectra P2500 LEDs
          6" TerraBloom 390 CFM inline fan (positive pressure)
          3x 6" Vivosun canopy fans
          3'x3'x6' Vivosun tent
          .5 gallon capacity humidifier
          3 gallon pots

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I have looked at Ethos genetics for quite a while but have not tried them yet. A friend grew some Inzane on the Membrane and it tested at over 28%
            Hope you keep on posting the grow. Thanks, they look real nice.

• MILove420
            MILove420 commented
            Editing a comment
            @JohnEmad
            The Ethos stuff seems to be great so far...they just grow like crazy, stack nodes nice and close and take to training well... can't wait to see how they flower!

Same variety pack from Ethos Genetics
          Just started week 3
          ViparSpectra P1500
          2'x2'x4' Vivosun tent
          TerraBloom 4" 250 CFM inline fan (positive pressure)
          2x 6" Vivosun canopy fans
          1 gallon pots

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X