• Show
Clear All

Banana Kush, currently in veg for 11wks and out growing my 2x4 veg tent
    Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I got some Banana Kush from the dispensary a week or so ago, it was pretty nice. That plant looks like it's going to provide lots of tasty smoke.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I’ve never tried it but strain reviews are excellent

Yes the days are coming when he won't be able to cut cords. So the barter thing is good. swegrow my amount i smoke rests on the effect i want. Last few nights i've gotten up around 1230a.m. sat outdoors smoke a joint in the quiet darkness with only stars i can't see the comet I love summer nights hearing animals doing there thing.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

Outdoor day for the girls. Top Cheese auto. Week 2 flower. Bottom. Ww auto. Week 6 flower.
      bag seed sativa mainline. I call her Stretchy lol.

I learned something about autos today from a breeder.
      He said to give my autos a moist soil to grow into unlike a photo where you water seedlings close.

If autos begin to root into dry soil it can stunt them.
      This may be why mine is small. I watered from a syringe in the seedling stage. He saw no problems with my nutes or photos. He guesses underwateringvthe auto seedling. So water wider with your autos.

As yo can see my auto training technique is getting better. The Cheese is perfectly trained imo. Opinions? Advice?

Really stoked to see Stretchy finish. I included some photos of colas from 16 inch plants in 2 liter pots testing these bag seeds.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-24-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Roots won't grow into dry soil. If you never get the bottom of the pot wet, the roots will never fill it out.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice looking plants. I agree you have them growing pretty well.

Live and learn. Thanks for confirming that. Well I'm doing 8 photos in 3 gal squares to scrog out my 2 x 4 next run. 4 bubba 4 WW.
      Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        That should be a fun run, lots of nice buds fast.

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        I’m trying the same thing kinda. I have 4 plants that just sprouted, I’m going to let them grow 4 nodes then move into 2 gallon pots and switch to flower. Just a little experiment I’ve never tried before.

A bit of an update, this is my "savage kush" and just got finished tying her down, she was over 7' on like 12 tops, monday will be 14 weeks since I found it technically. She is my first successful clone in my opinion, was a fallen seed from last year, when I saw her and tried to pluck her I accidentally ripped the entire root system off at roughly a week old seedling, put her in a solo cup and kept her moist, had no idea she would thrive to be the monster she has become. Based on the strains I've grown over the years, and not knowing how long the seed sat around before germination on it's own, I think maybe she is golden goat x flo, maybe.

Comment

• Smerft85
        Smerft85 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thank you, he was a Christmas gift from my wife like 6 years ago, he is my roaming gnome, he visits all the ladies throughout the season.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        what a beast

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        Please post picture when you get buds. What a beauty!

Just past 2 months into my first grow. I mainlined the
      Tent is 32"x32"x63".
      1000w LED Phlizon CREE Cob light.
      3gal. fabric bag
      Kindsoil Hotsoil as base than filled with Fox Farms Happy Frog
      Nutrients: Fox Farms big bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom.

Critical +(left front), Amnesia Haze(right), Black mamba(in the back) Click image for larger version

Name:	20200724_122411.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	431566

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        I use 3/4” pvc for a frame. It not only keeps the walls from caving in but gives you more options to place fans, secondary lighting and scrog screen. For less than $20 you could build a frame for that size tent with multi levels if you wanted

• Macadellic
        Macadellic commented
        Editing a comment
        Being the son a plumber I should have thought of that hahahaha such a wonderful idea! Thanks for asking otherwise I wouldn't have found sn awesome solution! Woohoo!

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        No problem! I can’t take credit though, goggled a 3/4” fitting I needed for the bathroom a few years ago and one of the top articles was some dude who built a frame for his tent out of 3/4” pvc lol they must keep track of us but it’s a great idea. I tried 1” once for even more support but that took up too much space.

heres a before and after. IDK how big they will get with only 2 to 3 weeks before bloom ,with the bloom stretch I think they will finish pretty good considering what I did to them

A couple of bud shots they look so close but still no amber and I was so looking forward to shutting the grow room down for july and august ,with 12 clones started the best 8 will go in bloom room the end of August until then they will be under a nice cool t5 with some Hortilux super veg lights ,Its such a battle to keep the bloom room humidity and heat down in July and August
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        were heading to Halafax for a fireman's cookout this year its a pick up you food and go home still it helps our native sisters town out , anywhere near you

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 not to,to far away from Halifax...-home of the naked campground and Halifax gorge
        ....and near lake Whitingham ..bring your boat!
        Last edited by GreenState; 07-28-2020, 10:38 AM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to say 'wave as you drive by'

But you meant Halifax, Vermont 😁

Have a good trip

It’s been hot and dry here too Greenstate. I have plants in pots that require watering everyday... I sure hope they start budding out soon

Comment

Well i believe it's a 5day update for my flowering autos " Up on the Roof " was that a Motown tune? I loved it back in the day........anyhow here's 3 80-85day autos from seed in the black bags. Lemon Haze yummy smells just like them those other 2 in the tan bags are Lemon Skunk autos they are 5wks from seed started flowering at 3wks i was amazed so i stuck them on the roof with the others for space in my tents and i'm going to have to move them to the shade by 2pm as it's going to be at least 105f up on that roof today. So they are going to sit on the steps in the shade till sundown. It's very dry here now watering my out door pots 1-2xday and us Epsom salts for keeping them roots healthy under stress.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

Harvest at Day 76 today for one of my Berry Bomb autos.
        She grew fast and big. I will let those who want to guess the weight have a go at it.
        Here are the pics.
        Current grows:
        Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
        White Widow clones

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          189grams

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I will post the dry weight in 4 or 5 days less the stalks and only flowers/buds as per normal weigh-ins for me.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not guessing I just harvested mine yesterday and was way off ,they look like nice hard bud

Beautiful harvest I'm gonna say 218grams

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Beginning to see why it’s called White Widow. These are the purest white flowers I’ve grown so far and they aren’t even producing trichomes yet. 3 weeks since flipping to 12/12.
          Current Grow:
          • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
          • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
          • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
          ​​​​Nutrients
          • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
          • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
          • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
          • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
          • Black Strap Molasses
          • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
          • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine is in a 15 gallon fabric pot. the plant is 4 months old and in flower for just over 3 weeks.

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            JohnEmad nice, mine is in a 3.5 gal pot and vegged for a little over 6 weeks. I’d love to see some pics!

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Greenlivin I have it posted here https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...172#post432304 where I am growing against Spidermite-man lol. friendly competition. Blame Retodd for it. I do. lol.

Fastbuds original northern lights harvest.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            congrats on a successful harvest Growgood88. Some nice flowers.

• Growgood88
            Growgood88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks 😊

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            very nice ,you can sigh now you completed the grow lol

Heres a the two runts of the litter. Well the one runt, the one in my right hand I harvested the top of of three days ago.
          Attached Files

Comment

I walked into a 95 degree grow room yesterday at 7am ,I was in the harvest window so I started with a white Siberian, shes the one in front , after doing the math to convert wet weight to Dry weight it produced 4.6 ounces gonna finish the rest today
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Much bigger then my Trans Siberian auto. Excellent grow.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks John ,I wouldn't compare them to your grows lol but considering all the stress I gave them they came out pretty good

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X