No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might not be my smoke, but here’s what I’m doing today oldjarhead100 He delivered the compost, so mixing up the perlite I had left. It tested at 7.4 Ph and 4 fertility. Have a ton of mixing, breaking up chunks, and planting before it all gets moved to my side yard on its tarp.

Comment

Day 37 of flower. A little more nitrogen deficiency than I would like but it should be fine. The girls have dropped a few more leaves than I would like to see at this point. Good thing i didn't heavily defoliate. Gonna be over 2 lbs from 6 plants. All of em between 5 and 6 feet tall and dense except for the lowest branches. Almost no larf. I'm pleased. Canuk cookies and zskittles glue from canuck seeds. Sorry about the blurple. They're too big to move for photos, also about a dozen yo-yos.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well there is a full tent and use of lighting. Outstanding I sure hope no big issues pop up. Yes I loose lots of leaf towards mid flowering on large photos outdoors also. Those are really eating up themselves I see it in my cookie strains more during flower. Keep them fans going

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks amazing!

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. You’re obviously doing something right. 👍

2 OG kush and skywalker triangle(?) plants and 2 autoflower, lemonberry haze and pineapple express. Started indoors under a Marshydro LED and moved all outside a week ago to the newly finished greenhouse. They've all taken off once outside and the 2 autos are starting to flower, at least I think so. My first grow. Pics were taken by my wife, she's been helping a lot with them.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Hondo4921; 06-09-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Great job on the grow! Very impressive for your first run. They look happy.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        hey Hondo those girls are looking great , Last year I set up my green house and moved everything in ,even though I could and did raise and lower sides once it got warm I was battling heat and humidity all summer long so this year I did not put the cover on ,I'm just letting you know what it was like all summer .I do have plans to cover it in September in case of a frost . I know GH like your probably have tops that will open to get the heat out .good luck

• Hondo4921
        Hondo4921 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the comments everyone. The greenhouse does have 4 vents but air flow is minimal without a fan blowing air through the door. I plan to add a 16" exhaust fan on a thermostat control to help with the heat. Some of the warmer days here in new england the temp goes up pretty high inside. This is all a learning process at this point.

Ta da 6wk old interrupted climate & light autos finally showing preflower all is going well now just behind a bit. It pays to wait it out.
      Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        were all behind a bit crazy times lol,I still have clones going ,I want a Mother plant but the rest I'll stick in the woods and they will get as big as they can

Here's my 2 Purple Kush autoflowers - day 40

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0679.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	414607Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0680.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	414608Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0678.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	414609
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you done much training, or just let them go? They look much bigger than mine got!

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just defoliating.

I have two plants in ground and not sure if they are male or female yet. They are regular seeds I got free last year. However the leaves are being bothered by those tiny flea beatles. They like to eat holes in the leaves.. I usually have a problem with them in my veggie garden and they don’t last all summer.. but do I need to do something and what would that be. In my garden I would lightly dust with Sevin but not sure I want to do that with these plants. 😳😳 they mostly become their my radish tops.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        haha Mr.Furley as soon as I saw canucks comment I knew you were going to make one ,But hes right buy 2 or 3 thousand ladybugs and let them loose in your garden .they will stick around as long as their is food

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr Furley...lol. I would give you a hug 😊😊

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you GardenLady

Third week of flowering was yesterday.

My third week defoliation happened a few days ago because of possible leaf septoria. Santa Ana winds are winds that blow down from the Santa Ana mountains. The winds are quite dry and warm. We've got 'em. There were a few humid days when I flipped, which might have caused the possible septoria. The next few days will be dry enough to help take care of further possible issues.

o
      /\:/\
      / \
      3'x3'x6' veg and flowering tent
      Sunshine
      HLG 360 Elite QB
      5 Black Domino Solo 7/15
      1 Great White Shark Solo 7/15
      Fox Farm Trio nutes
      FF Grow Big foliar spray
      Root Excelurator Gold
      Kellogg Garden Potting soil 60%
      Perlite 40%
      Diatomaceous earth
      Venus flytrap

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look great Gingerbeard stacking the colas with da buds

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look great !! Until now I only looked to you for humorous philosophical comments. But now I see you really can grow pot as well. Have a great grow !!

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooo nice

Manifolds.

Name:	IMG_3386.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	414783

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        cool set up

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Reminds me of a storm worn cliff tree at the coast knarly

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Great idea

Has any one grown sour diesel in a seven gal pot

Comment

Thanks to the GWE community for the support and additional knowledge to my growing experience of Autos. I am currently waiting for 5 new strains, including Bruce Banger,and cant wait to see where it all leads! Not abandoning my decades of life with Photos,but Autos are just friggin fun. Love, peace and chicken grease y'all
        Lighting systems:
        600 W HID/HPS
        450 Viparspectra
        4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
        Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:
        Calmag, Alaska 5.1.1, Foxfarms Growbig, Foxfarms big bloom, Foxfarms Tiger bloom, Granny's unsulfured molasses

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL and after a few auto grows I am back trying photos.
          Incl. a Bruce Banger that is super frosty and healthy. Think I am going to love that plant. GL with those Autos.

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will definitely keep growing my photo period strains, a couple are absolutely necessity for my meds. But loving the autos! SoOrbudgal I had a blue dreams which I ended early that had the same thing, tons of bic lighter sized flowers. I'm looking forward to different breeders, these seeds seemed hit and miss

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not a huge auto fan Ive never really gotten more than a few ounces from one ,But they sure as hell come in handy for getting you though till harvest of the photos, so I'm amazed at what others get from them

My first auto. Just harvested. The other two aren't ready yet sorry it's a screen shot. Seems the only way to show them for now. 😊😊😊
        Last edited by GardenLady; 06-09-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah GardenLady nice auto harvest. Heck of a lot more than I got my first auto. Tiny plants will get bigger each grow

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice picture Garden Lady it works for me lol

• GardenLady
          GardenLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks everyone....ummm now when it dries I have a scale. Should I use grams or oz to weigh it.??

So, writing a statement to call quite a few out that post on a couple of our pages.

GWE, for the most part, is to help teach other growers techniques, etc. This can’t be accomplished when you post pictures of your harvest from a plant saying you’re getting X amount from that strain. I’ve over 20 yrs experience growing and joined the site to learn more about indoor growing. Me and friends, close personal ones, have started a couple. The Great Auto Showdown is one of them for friendly competition. I also have a few friends too that I am online friends with and know their amounts are accurate. I’ve showed my own mother some pictures of harvests saying they got say 10 OZ from their plant and I know damn good and well it’s closer to 4-5. For example, I was talking to my friend PaganRich today on web chat while he was cleaning. He showed me his bowl 1/2 way through and I was only off by .4gr. When he finished his entire plant I was only off by 2gr. My friend Spidermite talks about this with me too. He’s got 20 yrs experience too. I know some of the old timer growers and I’ve known them for 3 yrs now and they aren’t laying a line of bullshit. I see their harvests and their totals. I’m very good at seeing and knowing what’s what. We aren’t here to impress anyone. I’m not calling anyone specifically out. You know who you are.

Thing is, someone says they got 10oz from a say white widow auto grown in their tent. You go to the page that sells the seeds and it averages 4oz. You just screwed the person buying the seeds and the time it took to grow. The whole time their thinking, what did I do wrong? This is perfect because it was the first indoor strain I grew. I got 3 oz per plant, dry. My good friends told me I did good. ‘Why didn’t I get 10 oz like so n so?’ ‘They lied and are fulla shit.’ Catching my meaning? I really like quite a few friends on here.

Trying and keep it real. Test me sometime if you wanna call me out. Show me a harvest in a good photo and I bet I can nail Damn close to the weight.

🙏🏼and ❤️

Comment

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          and a 10 oz solo cup?? where was that during the solo cup grow? is there a picture? OR is it one of these posters that dont have a camera? curious..

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.furley I am really sorry things are not going so smooth for you at the moment mate and wish you all the very best in the coming weeks and hope you start feeling better in yourself soon. I thought what you said was fair and valid. Unfortunately, I fear this issue will remain but now Retodd has raised it as well as your thoughts above, this may act as a shot across the bow to folk inclined towards this and a more honest approach ensue. Take care mate and all the best

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.furley I do hope you’re doing better and I’d never want you to be caused any stress. homegrown I never said anything about a solo cup. I wrote this from posts I’ve seen on our pages.

I think around day 80 for this Purple Stilton autoflower - the leaves have been changing from the top down - now that they are all yellow and dying I'm hoping this girl will finally finish - always a test of patience at this point - cuz I could really use the room in the tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0684.JPG Views:	0 Size:	922.9 KB ID:	414931Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0681.JPG Views:	0 Size:	893.9 KB ID:	414932Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0683.JPG Views:	0 Size:	907.1 KB ID:	414933Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0686.JPG Views:	0 Size:	836.9 KB ID:	414934Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0685.JPG Views:	0 Size:	909.7 KB ID:	414935Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0688.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	414936Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0682.JPG Views:	0 Size:	810.4 KB ID:	414937
        Attached Files
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MrHappy81
          MrHappy81 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the same seed waiting to be planted soon. I liked the sound of purple stilton! Looks good

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Mr.furley - I like your guess - my guess is 112 grams.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          looking good as usual Canuck.
          If i were to guess it would be 120 grams dry. tall full colas.

Alright Retodd we all love a challenge and have a little competitiveness. Everybody is welcome to answer.

I don't usually give background items which should make this a little easier for you there is a large bud behind the water bottle.

This is just the top of the plant cut in a staged Harvest, wet hanging, first 24hrs, 9 days hanging, At two weeks dried in jars with humidity stabilized, What was my dry weight?

Name:	20200520_205152.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	415061

I will give the anwsers tomorrow with a smoke report on this Black Domain.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-off-2020

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training​​​​​​​

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I would have guessed around 3.5oz dried.
          Big buds.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Close.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          its hard to guess with out seeing the actual bud if its as big as the one to the right of it I would say between 25 and 40 grams

Thank you Mr.furley
        Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          You're pretty close to the whole plant weight dry but the picture is on the tops and yes newguy, 1 of the 4 photo Fems.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X