• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      They look excellent! Nicely done

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      They sure make me drool.

Those are some kick ass colas! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys! This is my first real indoor grow. Bag seed. These pictures are about day 40 of flower.

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        They look great, I'm growing some bag seed and I wish I had fat colas like that. The hard work shows.

2 White Widow on the right, 2 Mama Mia on the left, 2 days until harvest.
      Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Obi-Wan i'm really interested on what the smoke report is on the mama mia. I had a summer harvest outdoor would like to know how your indoor is someday? She was the only one i was able to ripen before rain and cold hit. I got 6 qt. jars of her on one plant. Anyhow she is OK but not real potent, i blend her with my heavy indicas.

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal If she’s anything like the last time I grew her, she’ll be a daytime smoke for sure. Just a little something to take the edge off while I have things to do. I think the moderate potency is genetic related. I do like that it doesn’t have what I call “Weed Hangover” effects, it doesn’t leave me tired, disoriented, and unmotivated.

Obi-Wan yes she is a day time smoke which is why i grew her. She was sure a pretty plant outdoors, i got one seed left from seedsman of her.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

High All!! 😊✌️I'm a newbie all around..... growing , website, (which is awesome btw), and forum too! Delicious looking plants you all are posting. Great gardeners!! 👏 👍👍

Well, I germinated 4 CBD Critical Mass seeds 12 days ago. Have them sprouted in solo cups. 3 look fine, the other looks like it's hurting? They're all living in the same conditions, and being treated the same. Wondering if it's a genetics thing, or a deformity from seed? It's always had that look? Or if maybe I did miscalculate on one of my earlier waterings? I've checked plenty of plant problem examples and pics on this site and others,,, but can't say for sure what mimics it most, because I haven't the growing experience. And as bad as it looks, it's the tallest of the 4 by about 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch. So any guesses as to why it looks like it does and/or what action I should take to help it, would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
        Green thumbs up!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Greener, welcome!! They all look fine to me, maybe one's hungry? Outgrown the cup? Cramped roots?

• Greener2020
          Greener2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the quick responses, kind words, and knowledge. I had no idea that the appearances could be so different within the same strain. Yes I did cut out some decent size holes in the bottom of the cups and I get about 1/4 runoff (50 ml), from the amount I feed.(200 ml). So I'm guessing the holes are okay. And the plants are usually ready for more water, in 2 days. I will for sure, keep you all updated with pics along the way! As well as check in once in a while to say hello and get inspired by all the beauties you people raise! 👍 Thanks again for everything! Peace!!! ✌️

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Greener2020 welcome to the group. I just finished up my first grow a few weeks ago, and this website was extremely helpful in a successful grow. So don’t be afraid to ask questions!

So I had four seedlings, all of the same strain. There was one that sprouted and grew very odd compared to the rest. It had the curling leaf thing going on and was growing a lot slower. By the end of my grow it ended up being the tallest and most healthy of all the girls. It produced the most yield as well. So it’s safe to say, looks can be very deceiving in the beginning. I had another that had all but completely died, and was on it’s way to the trash (literally). Then I thought, I’ve got no thing to lose to keep trying. It ended up thriving. Good luck, and have fun!

Here's how my tent looks - 5 plants - clockwise starting with the solo cup contender 'Sister Glue' - the other seedling is 'Maui' - next is ' White Widow ' and at the back is a 'mystery seed'.
        All autoflowers except for the Widow which turned out to be photoperiod - she's developing lots of foxtails, but I don't know what is stressing her out - she gets her 12 hours of darkness all by herself in a bathtub.
        I'll start 2 more seeds next month sometime.
        Edit - forgot the plant in front - 'Platinum Kush'
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20200118_181230.jpg Views:	5 Size:	3.03 MB ID:	367823Click image for larger version  Name:	20200118_181147.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.96 MB ID:	367824
        Last edited by Canuck147; 01-19-2020, 11:24 AM.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Mines looking like yours Canuck147 I got a real mash up going on.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          All ages, shapes and sizes!!! Yeesh!!

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks - been growing my autos without topping- little bit of LST at the beginning - just getting the first 3 nodal branches to grow away from the stem - after cutting off the first nodes, they're not producers usually.
          Doing the same with the Kush - I really like my opportunity with her. Called Platinum Kush cuz of all the sparkly trichomes she will produce.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

We have a rescued feral cat that showed up at our doorstep 3 yrs ago in January during -20 temps. Almost dead from starvation and only a very small kitten. Now she is the princess. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180924_091420.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	367960

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I swear JohnEmad your cat and mine could be related. Same coloring and everything.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            amazing little creatures really. Took 2 years before she would let me pick her up. My wife took over her care from the start and they are best buds forever. if anyone visits she is hidden until they leave except for the very special occasions. Family can come in many forms.

Hello and Goodmorning from So. Oregon it's a beautiful morning. Today we are celebrating our 42nd anniversary of wedlock ( not counting those we lived in "sin" LOL) are going to take a short roadtrip up the coast of Oregon stay in Newport. Taking our dogs because we can't live without them LOL and they are well behaved it's so fun having them with us and run the coast.

front from left to right...….a damn clone from the black cherry punch that's not done crap and it should of had new growth showing by now, had good roots? going to give it abit more time. Berry ryder auto middle front, Girl Scout Cookie photo clone gifted to me by Dingus . Back left another gifted photo clone of Mango by JDU. Now she has been a handful growing crazy in veg she wants to flower but she's gotta wait another month for the autos to finish maybe a bit longer. I've taken clones from her and trimmed her up more to slow her down. She's a freak and loved it middle back is another auto flower Durban poison both autos are doing great moved them up more to the light looking like preflower in a day or two on both they are 30days from seed. Far back right is OG kush photo she has started to take off I've tied her down and top her.

Now this may seem like a cluster to some but it's working so far. I may just end up with 3photos in there when autos finish because of that funky clone bottom left front. I'm going to change the feed for the autos on there next feedings. They will get "aged old organics bloom 5-10-5 and molasess with their waterings. The photos will continue with the dyna-gro "grow 7-9-5" with mega crop. I'm thinking that I over did it N wise with the BCP. I'm just not going to feed her anymore nutes for now

Stay green everyone!

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Thank you FunkyButtLovin we are going to sneek down to the beach for a doobie or two and hit the hotel restaurant for their famous 4 layer fudge cake LOL going to clog the arteries this night.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

JohnEmad - have to post this as we too have a feral cat that looks eerily similar to yours.
            Attached Files
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              What a co ink a dink all our kitties have same genes love it.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              She's a real beauty.

A few weeks into veg now. Black Cherry x Jelly Breath on the left. Jack Herer or Tropic Storm on the right. It's unbearably cold here and I can't do anything about it so growth is slow and they are droopy. I've topped on the left, want the right to catch up in height before I get to scrogging.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are some damn monstrous leaves they got on them!!! How are you keeping them warm? I use one of those oil-circulating heaters in my grow room.

A plant I left in veg. To experiment on

Comment

400w hps in a 4.5 × 4.5 foot area Clones from random seed. Around 21°c. And 30% RH. Any ways to raise th RH. Without a humidifier? Plants are doing well. But some of the top leaves are curling down like an upside down canoe.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X