No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first grow. 6 weeks into flowering. 2 Afghan Kush plants. LST and then SCROGGED.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Live your work. You've studied hard grasshopper.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny. With your fungus post, low number of posts, and a join date of this month, I figured you were new to this.

Had enough of the fog and drizzle. 6 or 7 days strait. Wpm on a few lower branches. At least they were all mostly cloudy. A few amber on the top colas. Not as much as I'd like but at least no bud rot. Really don't understand why, it was a perfect environment for it. Think I'm done with outdoor photos. Just not enough time to finish properly

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to go off subject and be a voyeur. What is the machine with all the pipes in the background and the big black smoker looking thing?
      And nice buds.

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard, that's my oil furnace with the pipes for heat and hot water, and the big black thing is the oil tank with a few screens leaning against it. I mostly heat with wood but I use oil for the hot water.
      Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; Today, 09:46 PM.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I envy a life where you have to pay that much attention to your environmental systems. My FAU has been broken this summer and might be as long as I am here because I don't want the interruption of it probably needing to be replaced.
      The only reason I considered using my A/C over the summer is because my light heats my apartment in the low 80's at night. I don't need the heater in winter for the same reason.
      The extent of my environmental manipulation is ceiling fans and properly opened windows and door. Right boring, that is.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X