No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were getting bushy, I'm growing on my garden I have to keep it discreet....
    Also this way they get more sun between the branches... I think.... Did I did it wrong ?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Never seen it before this was why I asked .
      Usually the sun hits plenty of the plant all round. It’s my experience. I trim a little but not much on the outside plants.

Just looked like it had a rough cut at the barber shop maybe

lool
    Im gonna be more gentle the next time

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not saying it’s wrong mate.I was just curious, maybe there were a reason.

No problem
    I actually loved them more bushy

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Only reason to trim an outdoor plant is airflow.

With the male out, one can now see the Greasy Grapes that was behind him, all covered with nice fat seed! I think she may be ready in 2 weeks, but I can wait for those seed to ripen up.
    I have done some trimming to gain air flow, and some bending etc. looking for harvest by mid August on the WTBs.

Comment

Hi Grow Friends, another Friday update on two G13 plants. Trichomes are mostly clear so 1-2 weeks more, maybe 70 flower days. 3rd grow and the learning curve continues.
      BioCanna nutrient line, Canna BioTerra coco, Viparspectra XS2000 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, 32x32x63” tent in basement.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Makes me wish i had a tent grow now LOL. Those look great Cheeba it's a growers pride an joy nearing the finish. Maybe 75 days who knows when they get this close it's all on the plant grower we are the cheerleaders I would like to see some fade in those leaves if that strain does ? What are you giving them now ?

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal as usual thanks for your interest and kind words. More fading this morning, will do one more feeding in a few days then switch to water with boost only. Today is day 60.
        Peace and good vibes for your outdoor grows.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Back atcha Cheeba it's raining really hard here in my neck of Oregon, really good to have but it's drownding my containers LOL they'll be fine it's only growing season no flowering all is looking better for a slower fire season we hope

Half way through week 3 of flower.

Comment

My Bushy Beauty. DarkStar eXtreme week 6 day 3. (DarkStar x BigBud). She’s short and fat and proud of that. With up to 12 fingers per leaf 😃

Click image for larger version  Name:	8CA71D60-97B0-402F-8AF6-24BA54752154.jpeg Views:	52 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	519820 Click image for larger version

Name:	F3615CE2-87AC-4552-A7DF-A1731C9DD224.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	520057
        Last edited by BU2B; 06-13-2021, 01:13 PM.
        "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
        GWE4ME

Comment

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Name her Rosie (AC/DC)

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          My wife has already dubbed her 'Emerelda'

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn!!!!!

Hello fellow GWE growers! Its been a while. Nice to see some beautiful plants, indoors and out. I have two grows going and its getting a little busy..the tent plants are stretching a bit too tall and the outdoor girls are dealing with pretty high temps and high humidity. In the tent are Do-si-do(tall and lanky) Bruce Banner and Durban poison. Outside i have Auto Quarter Pounder(ripening) A GIANT Lemon Skunk Auto(4 feet+) Sour Diesel photo and Love potion photo(Male i think) waiting for balls. I've thrown together a makeshift tent in the garage to keep everyone happy. lol. Night time temps are 80+ in there. So much fun....
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        2 Vivosun oscillating fans
        1 Secret Jardain fan
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag
        Lost Coast Plant Therapy-pest control

Strawberry Banana
        Black Amnesia
        Cinderella 99
        Wedding Crasher(bag seed)

Comment

• Cheeba
          Cheeba commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow what strain is pic 1, those long fat colas are amazing.

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          hey Cheeba, sorry was away from computer. That would be my auto Quarter Pounder. She was started in the tent but moved outdoors/garage when i had to flip my tent ladies. Third time for this strain..did one completely outdoors last year, and one in a tent. So far the ones grown in tent preform better. This one is by far the biggest.

Harvested the Somango XXL mother today. During my first break to stretch my legs I pulled a couple away from the rest to show the nice little handfuls they turned out to be. Of course a picture of harvest once done and the carcass. Moved the 4 clones in a tote in to the room for the finial 6 or 7 weeks flowering.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Great harvest again there Poppa, nice looking skeleton of Ma LOL

Very nice, poppa! And those clones look beautiful.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

JuanHondo been doing some good stuff and after seeing one of his post on here I got a idea while walking around Lowe’s one day. Critical Gorilla, she’s just reaching the edge of the pot, pretty sure she’s on week 5 or 6 of veg and scheduled for 12/12 7-3.

Pics of a Glueberry OG auto day 74. That board looks way bigger under a 2 gallon pot
          Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 06-13-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• JuanHondo
            JuanHondo commented
            Editing a comment
            i like it! lets see how wide she can get!

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn, son, you've created a monster!! I love the manifold!!!!!

• QueenofOG
            QueenofOG commented
            Editing a comment
            looking great!!!!!

White Lights autos(420newguyseeds), week 2 flower. Nothing crazy or exciting to show. This has been one of my favorite grows thus far. Other than the plants being a little dramatic when they need water its been an effortless grow. No major problems. Water, water, feed, repeat.....
          After my last grow I wasn't sure what to expect. This one is kinda boring. Lol I swear I'm not complaining.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL that's why i grow 6 at a time, the yields an ease. This one strain i've grown a couple times it's true almost sit an forget. Decent daytime smoke also

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the feed back. I'm hoping for good smoke seeing all 8 are the same strain. Kinda put all my eggs in one basket this grow.

Unknown strain. Random joint seed. About 2-3 weeks from harvest.

Comment

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            Even for being 30 minutes behind the rest of us... She looks Amazing! Nice Job!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL love it when a bag seed returns well. Lucky lucky you NewfieLori great job that's a fine looking who knows what?? Got any clue?? Sure looks frosty as heck.

Hey oldjarhead (might misspelled) ,
          do you have that list of ways to make more females out of regular seeds?
          I remember you posting it before.
          just wanted to copy it down.

Or anyone else?
          Thx
          12th grow
          layer cake x chocolate nightmare x 2
          mimosa evo x orange punch x1
          mimosa evo x1
          strawberry mimosa evo x1
          somango x 1
          jawa pie x1
          13th grow
          strawberry banana auto x1
          super skunk auto x2
          gorilla cookies auto x3
          wedding cheesecake auto x gorilla girl xl auto x1
          orange sherbet auto x mimosa evo x1
          crude fuel x 1

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i thought same thing. and is it even possible to change the sex of the plant when its young. isnt it already determined by the genetics XY YY XX kinda stuff?
            positive vibes to Oldjarhead

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know of any way to change the sex other than herm them. I know if you start photos on a 12/12 right away they'll show their sex then you go to 18/6 to put them back to veg

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 is on the missing list
            Last edited by BU2B; 06-18-2021, 11:37 PM.

Hey all. Not really growing right now. Living off my previous harvests. Omg tasting so good now. My Bubba momma is in jars as of a week ago. Might start 1 auto.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X