No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After tasting the first, I went and took more, Greasy Grapes by Exotic Genetics. Plenty more left to get fatter/ripper.

Comment

To all the hash lovers out there ❤️🍁

Have a good day Capt.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Weight is 46,50 gram.
        I didn’t make it oldjarhead100, some family in Morocco made it. But the quality is really good!

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        HA! yeah that looks like about 2 oz's of hash! Probably dry sift?

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea they dry sift in Morocco

I cut down the other two blue dream today and then there was five. Looked at the trichomes and I'm still waiting for Amber to show up and help with them. 🤞 hopefully no more bananas

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        They're still hanging I don't weigh em till they're ready to jar. I leave more branches to but as I trim up the leaves towards the end I cut off anything not really growing or that's hanging upside down and give em to the kids so they’ll leave me alone about samples lol I'll post final weight on it as I jar it

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Really nice grow - those are Autos?

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        No photo I just started my first ever autos that's what that is on the bottom. I didn't do a journal for these

ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER
      always a good day when you see these croakases (i just spell checked that and it didn't even come up with one suggestion lol) Daisies and daffodils
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! You're right, it's always great to see them spring flowers start to sprout. I'm hoping to see a robin soon. I've always thought that in the colder countries there should be some sort of "winter's finally over" official celebration holiday because it can sure be brutally long. This winter wasn't too bad but still I'm glad that were coming out of it instead of going into it.

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        We have seen a robin and the deer are running. It was 11 F earlier this week and Thursday-Friday they are saying 60+

Time to put the sled away
        Last edited by billyboy; 03-10-2021, 08:02 AM.

HARVEST AND DRYING IN PROCESS:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tripg harv.JPG
Views:	718
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	497272Click image for larger version

Name:	trip3 dry day1.JPG
Views:	739
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	497271Click image for larger version

Name:	trip1.JPG
Views:	788
Size:	550.6 KB
ID:	497270

I have one more plant I'm waiting on; cleaning one box and getting ready to germinate today. It's necessary like breathing.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great - ever dry trim?

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        Those THC % are crazy high. When I got my green card a few years back for medical MJ I went to a coop and they had me take a single big vape. I sat in my car unable to drive for what seemed like hours. When I finally came too, from then on I stayed clear of the super weed they are breeding now. My grandson is always trying to get me to try his. LOL Give me my 70s weed please.

Nice fat buds, good job.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        MrPNW I have yet to try any cannabis that makes me feel like that!! I want!!!! When I test my buds for THC%, they are around 21-24% so far; will let y'all know on this grow.

SoOrbudgal I don't see it that way: I feel like the process continues, just on a new level. And on to the next grow!!

Canuck147 I always wet trim; what do you consider the advantages of dry trimming? I'm thinking I should give it a try. ..

I get to go see the girls tomorrow and do the 3 week defole , the clones are showing roots so its time to transplant them that opens up the area for seeds .they will have to wait until next week when I should be able to journey down everyday for a few days until I get the seedlings planted in 1 gallon pots, Damn I get so excited about planting
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, every time a sprout pops up or a cutting gets its roots I’m giddy. Bout to get some veggies going for the garden soon so it’s a great time👍🏻

Bubba Kush on the left, Hindu on the right. Day 54

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Wow! Just look at those colors! The kush sisters lookin' fine tonight.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        YYCannabis I have a cross member that I put in there in the summer and even with the exhaust on full speed the tent doesn’t budge.

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the colours on these! The frame is great as well. I’ll be using that next time 👍🏻

Its 210 am Ive been up for and hour now cant stop thinking about trimming so I guess I'll head down now and do what I can ,Ill bring my phone for pictures

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning oldjarhead100 extra early bird today I hope your warm and got good lighting down there? About 0330am here i looked in on the porch tent and my clones are finally making a adjustment to the temps in the tent. They looked so sad and droopy i thought of tossing them. Thank goodness they found the light I have only 1 dark devil auto that made it. So far she is sitting lonely on the floor of the bloom tent with the big gals. You take care and have fun giving haircuts.

8x Cookies Gelato
      Week 7 in bloom. All the girls are on straight up molasses only. Harvest in 2-3 weeks max. I think some are already in the harvest window - As soon as the first amber tric shows up on the bud I’m harvesting. Max THC and no CBD.

ohh yea of course I made some oil from all my sifted sugar leaves. From now on I’m going to sift all trim one time and then take all the trim through my BHO tube. Now I just need the oil to dry a week or two. And then I’m making it to a chunk of hash.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Gorgeous plants!!!

I made trim bin hash yesterday! ;-}

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ☺️

How much did you get?

Pictures 1 and 3 before starting ,4th pic I really found this interesting ,the plant is half done but look at the difference in light getting to the buds the last 2 pics are a before and after

Comment

Man you are all killing it with your grows, awesome plants and buds!

Started my 3rd grow and my wife is encroaching on my territory lol. She’s blown away by how fast her non-medicinal plants are growing. Pics of my tent with new vipar xs2000 with two seedlings in the middle. The blurple vipar v450 is now used for a closet grow, non-medicinal stuff that will eventually go in backyard flower beds.
        Attached Files
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• Cheeba
          Cheeba commented
          Editing a comment
          It is cool and gave me an excuse to get another light!

• MrPNW
          MrPNW commented
          Editing a comment
          @SoOrbudgal
          I just got a bunch of seeds from this company. I also got some outdoor versions of the Rain Science bags. I’m going to layout some landscape fabric this year and cover it with the pots for a vegetable garden. Getting close to start my seeds. It got all the ones needed to make salsa, woohoo!
          Shop seeds for sale online and start growing your garden with Park Seed! Discover America's finest plant seeds, gifts, supplies and more online today.

• MrPNW
          MrPNW commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s with the @Someone working only sometimes. When it works it will trigger a list of names as you start to type after the “@“ but other times nothing. I’m probably at 30% works, 70% not.

Put girls under a new light replaced cob with this awesome so far bloomplus bp4000 thoughts reviews?
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what i need for outdoor porch tent. Nute why did you switch if i may ask from the Aglex cob was it do to heat? I'm really interested in the Phizlon ? Cree cob LEDs In my case i want more heat with out using a space heater. It's a 3x3x63".

• Nute
          Nute commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually the new light runs 3 degrees hotter
          I really like this light and for 429 Canadian it is very hard to beat.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't mean to bud in lol yes I do SoOrbudgal why don't you go with a bulb type light they grow nice and you will get some extra heat 4sure. They're more expensive to run but less expensive to buy (I think I've never bought one)

I had a change of plans yesterday I moved all the seed starting upstairs where I can keep an eye on them ,this is the bottom tray ready to add seeds first 2 columns are outdoor grow third regular seeds hoping to collect a little pollen and seed a few branches for new strain seeds also my neighbor brought over some pre 93 seed sound like fun and last but not least my autos for the year seeds will go in today then root riots when they pop then back down cellar to a nice warm area to be planted in 1 gallon pots AND SO IT BEGINS YA BABY I feel like a kid at Christmas
        oh the tray I'm trying is a boot tray from Walmart like 10 bucks each

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey oldjarhead100 I also have some pre98 bubba kush seeds fem. photos i think they are fems i'd have to check. I get so side tracked with seeds so many choices and i don't start them. Damn you got a list of strains there, i don't have so many but still got too many and my hubby would want a new truck if i got a third tent LOL.

• Cheeba
          Cheeba commented
          Editing a comment
          Merry Christmas lol. Good luck with your forest of green!

Good morning grow family!!
        It’s been a few minutes since my last post, and I’ve totally lost track of all your current grows😔 I’ll be working hard to like them all today😁
        Been in trim jail for the last month or so with the rest of my first auto run. You would think that 126 days from germination, that I would be telling you they’re all done...... is it ever that easy???
        The criticals were anywhere from 18 inches- 5-1/2 feet. The tall ones were super cropped like crazy and still grew into the lights. Lost a few colas due to light/heat burn.
        I have 2 still standing which will go at least 2 more weeks.
        My veg room got flipped due to how long these autos were taking in the flowering room. Damn good thing I didn’t try to wait it out, because it looks like that second room will be done before the previous crop finishes 😂
        The plant under the HPS, looking like a dollar store bin of Tiki torches, is one of the 2 still standing. The rest of the pics are of the ones that have been chopped.
        Happy growing! And happy Friday!
        I’ll make another post of the other rooms photo girls
        Attached Files

Comment

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup 🤗 I truly wish the same happiness for all of my grow family 💚

• Sylvester
          Sylvester commented
          Editing a comment
          What a super harvest lalaland ! What really comes through is the big smiles & the happiness in your photos.
          Well done indeed. Best wishes on your next grow.🙂

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Sylvester Thanks brother!

Hmmmmmmmm enjoy the double post just beautiful grows happy happy plants
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X