a sample?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a sample?

Hello my GWE family. Quick question today. I have 22 days left until i harvest. The anticipation is pure hell! I was wondering if any of you have ever sampled at this stage of growth?

When I get close to harvest and the waiting is killing me I always cut one or two small branches dry and cure for a early sample and it helps you chill out and let buds get ripe

Comment

Good deal.. Im cutting samples now. Thank you!!!

Comment

Is wait. Nothing better than enjoying the fruit of your labor at full effect Grow slow and no bro don't sample imo

Comment

I wouldn't call it a sample, it's just smokin immature buds. I would not remove any for a sample toke, cause what you remove now, will not be near finished product. I try to find some other bud to hold me over.

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
            Jibblerjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            My experience is with outdoor grows.

Ah.....so conflicted!!!👹 You all make very good points! I guess i wouldn't eat a green tomatoe or any for that matter!! So gross!! 😝Thank you everybody!!

Comment

I harvest early rather than purchase. But I've only been growing ten months.
            SSD

Comment

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn't harvest the whole plant early you r Lossing out on potency and weight. unless the plant was dying

But 22 days is probably too early.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. Mostly plant development and no resin production

That's a very specific date...
            SSD

Comment

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Thts wht I was thinking

When have smoked some early harvest, it hash, taste like leaf, and just make you wanna smoke some more. So I try to wait till is right.

Comment

You should totally snip a bud off and sample it if you never have before. You might even like it. I find it to be strong, but all front loaded, crash kinda hard off it. I did a 3 day dry on it though, so take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you everybody!!! Best advice is found in the GWE family!! Love ya all!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X