spot the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spot the problem

hi everyone, So this is happening to one of my plants.. brown spots. im growing 2 plants that are the same strain and both are feeding from the same reservoir, one is taller then the other and the taller one has these spots on it BUT only in a couple of places closest to the light.. light burn? doesn't look like it to me .. the shorter plant hasn't got a mark on it,
    can someone shed some light? thanks..

Hi Dave, Have you flushed your plants at all with plain pH'd water? I can't really tell from just the one picture--would like to see the whole plant--but they look very dark green as well. Maybe a 36 hour flush would be good for them. It doesn't look like light burn, I'm thinking nute lockout--hence, I recommend a flush.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Comment

ph is 6.1, ill try a flush. hope these photos help

Comment

I would raise my PH a little.

Comment

• Davross
            Davross commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks mate,, but its a DWC setup, should i still raise it?

could be two different phenos and the tall one could need more calcium than the short one.

Comment

Dave, the plants look great!!!

I'm hydro too and my pH mostly stays at 6.0 or under. If you've never flushed your plants, you'll see them breathe a sigh of relief after you do. People usually worry about deficiencies, but we all feed our plants so well that a deficiency is usually only possible because of lockout. I swear by regular flushes--every 2-3 weeks.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Davross
              Davross commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks again alltatup. ll flush after work today, let ya know.. cheers...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X