running out of room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running out of room

plants have outgrown space. plants are nine weeks old two weeks into flower, is it a bad ideal to start bending plants over, I fell this would strain them????? Help first indoor grow, 600 watt HPS, plants allready at three foot +

Hehehe - I feel your pain and angst - Donnie Donnie - but yes you can bend them over instead of them growing into your light. No outside area? I'm not laughing at you cuz it's something we all have done, not only in the past - but still. I just had an autoflower grow herself out of the tent - grew 2 inches every day now for a week - fortunately I can send her outside to finish.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Actually you will probably find out how resilient these plants are they can take quite a bit so limit torture to veg or very early flower. Good growing
      Last edited by mmmaxGROWman; 06-15-2019, 06:52 PM. Reason: Cant spell

Comment

running out of room, outside not option, thinking about moving to garage but that brings up a lot of other problems, make my own tent, control environment. I cant see myself bending 8 three foot plants without problems, they allready have two inch buds on them

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X