Autos Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autos Outdoors

Question? Autos outdoors do they still take 60+ days like indoors?

As long as you don't slow them down with any topping or training.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I am trying some autos outside, I have read they will take a bit longer than if they were on a 24/0 light schedule. My Headbanger is about 7 days old now, and is said to finish in 65 days, we'll see!

Comment

I have several autos growing outside and several photo fems growing outside. When and if I do them again here's my 2cents...….try and time it where they'll be weeks of long summer days, no "false" summer predictions ( I put them out to soon) . The 2 WW autos I started them in tent under lights got them upto 20" then put them in greenhouse we had a false summer start 2wks of very warm temps then it went back to rain/cool. These older autos are doing well, the younger ones are 6wks old from seed and only vegged under t5 and 54w CFLs till I transplanted them into there 5gal containers and placed them in greenhouse outdoors. They have stalled, slower growth than my photos. The older autos are going on 70days and are 3ft tall and flower well and buds are getting fuller i'm pleased so far with those. I topped 1 and left the other go ahh natural. I'm counting on the photos for lbs. I can get and have gotton minimum 1 1/2 to 2 lbs from 4 photos outdoors. Autos are so sensitive to environmental changes. Weather is the biggest factor I've experienced to slow down auto growth. Sorry for the long wordy explanations and good luck with growing.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X