Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky 13s Search for Fem Seeds and other Genetic Crossings/Misadventures..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Lucky 13s Search for Fem Seeds and other Genetic Crossings/Misadventures..

Sorry, the title isnt as clever as Rick and Morty..

NOTE/WARNING! NEVER SMOKE BUD THAT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH C.S. SOLUTION! THE VAPORS FROM C.S. ARE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!
    ...you should probably wear gloves as well..

The purpose of this will be to explain..in words and some pictures.. what I have been doing for the last year or so of my life..
    The best place to start is wisely, at the beginning..
    I initially heard about the colloidal silver solution, from Granny420 on 420mag forums. Sorry, Nebula, I used your guide for the rest of the grow though
    https://www.420magazine.com/communit...silver.155554/
    So, props to her for coming up with a step by step there, but it was such a long forum, I wanted to shorten it and put the information, collectively, into one space. Its really not that hard! I will then go through several experiments that I have done, and give myself some notes for future use, and anyone who wishes to utilize this as well. I have heard of Silver Thiosulfate treatments as well, but since that requires an entire plant, C.S. is going to be my go to for keeping wonderful strains around.

Steps behind C.S. treatment.
    1. You are waiting for the flower phase to begin. In photos, this is when you switch to 12/12, in Autos, this is..gonna happen..at some point. I wait specifically for pistils to start forming. You can treat the whole plant (not necessary!), or just a stem (recommended). I like picking nodes that are going to be closer to the light. I just feel that with more energy, you will have more of a chance of getting viable pollen.

2. Once you see pistils, treat with C.S. solution. ​​​When I say, I started "to treat with C.S." I mean that once to twice a day, I would take a spray bottle with the C.S. in it, and spray every node along the stem of my plant with a good spritz until the node was wet looking to me. Dont spray the leaves, and be careful of your overspray! This is supposed to happen when you see pistils forming, and not before. I have heard of people using droppers, which is something I would like to try next. The C.S. solution is not cheap, and spraying the way I do, not only wastes the majority of the bottle, but the overspray onto other nodes/buds is not going to be welcome when I start doing this for real.. AGAIN, PLEASE BE COGNIZANT OF WHERE YOU ARE SPRAYING YOUR C.S. SOLUTION. IF YOU SPRAYED IT ONCE; ITS NOT SMOKEABLE!!!

3. THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!!! I have heard you are supposed to keep up with this treatment for at least 20 days. To be honest, I have not counted exactly how many days I have kept this up for. I used an all out approach the first time and sprayed the entire bottle, and it failed, and a "feel it" approach the second time and it worked, which isnt very scientific at all, so next time, I will count and be better with pictures.
    The time that I had this work, what I did was spray the nodes only on one branch of my female until I saw pollen sacs forming. I quit spraying the nodes once they formed. They will look like small buds at first. You will immediately think, "this didnt work, and I wasted my crop/time/money", and your first instinct will be to "fix" the solution by giving it more C.S. Before you do, and I say this to myself most of all, is grab that eyeglass thingy and look at it closer. You will clearly see that it is not bud, and is the start of something else. You are done spraying my friend.

4. After that, you wait. I have bred male X female and let me tell you, the male plant, is a producer. He wants to pollinate, and its very obvious that he does, because he will spill his seed over EVERYTHING! The female, however, is a little more.. elegant in her approach. I didnt see any pollen. None. It was as if it she was trying to be too polite to fart in front of company. It was a bit frustrating, but then one day, POOF! All my plants were pregnant! You can tell if your plant is pregnant by looking at the pistils. Typically, pistils will be a whitish color, but when impregnated, they get thinner and red/brown/amber colors. Soon after, calyxes form, and your plant will look like its gonna be that very first brick weed got when you were a kid. But, its your brickweed. Enjoy it.

5. Seeds will take 6-8 weeks before ripening. You can tell when a seed is not ready for harvest by simply plucking one and pulling it from the calyx. If it is nothing but a wet squishy mass in between your fingers, its not ready. Seeds at the top of the plant(s) you impregnate will finish quicker than those at the bottom. Giving your plants a small Nitrogen boost during seed production is also helpful. It is also important to note, that while most seeds are typically considered good when they are darker, there are also strains that produce whitish colored seeds as well. The only real way to tell if you have viable seeds is to plant them and find out first hand.

Theory behind it all (as I understand it..loosely)
    The idea is that as the pistils are part of the reproductive organ​s of the female plant, the C.S. solution blocks the female hormones from going where they need to in the pistils. Kinda like you do with your shopping cart and a pretty girl in the store.. ​​​Anyways, this blockage leads to male sacs being grown in place of flowers. These sacs will contain female pollen and when mature, and timed properly, you can pollinate another female who also has pistils showing! This gives feminized seeds that can be of the strain you are treating with C.S. and a whole new strain if you use the C.S. treated plant to pollinate others!
    But the real question is.. are the newly created strains stable?.. Well, I guess that is a problem for down the road.. For now, however..

I am not one for holding onto evidence, so my pictures, and my thoughts are scattered.. honestly, I cant even believe I still have any of it (pictures, not thoughts, c'mon!), but I did just clean out a closet and found an old i-phone with some pictures on it. I figured I would put it here for anyone, for myself as well, for future reference as I plan on continuing this work for my own reasons.

I have done this experiment twice so far. The first time it did not work, so if you want to skip ahead, go for it, but it is good to know what went wrong, and how it was fixed.
    This is where I have the majority of my pictures, but it was a year ago that I started working on this, so if my memory is a little fuzzy and I forgot something, please feel free to ask, and I can always edit for clarity's sake.
    1. Strain: RQS Auto Diesel, Seedsman Auto Lemon (The lemon is the one I treated with C.S.)
    2. Growing Medium: Soil; Happy Frog dirt, both in 5 gal fabric pots
    3. Grow Light: 600W LED
    4. Start Date:unknown, but it was a couple of autos started at the exact same time, so.. just remember, plan ahead and timing is EVERYTHING with this
    5. C.S. Solution used: 50ppm Colloidal Bio Silver.. dark blue bottle
    6. Final Determination: experiment failed.
    Germination/Seedling/Veg Stage
    I started off with a 108 watt draw, 600 watt equivalent led I got off of some dude in a tire shop, and using Happy Tree Frog soil, and General Hydroponics Go Box, I began an auto lemon and an auto diesel.
    They both popped within a few days of each other, and thus began the early seedling/veg state. During this phase, I only fed them filtered water and fed them roughly 75% of the recommended feeding schedule on the back of the Go Box. I did this, because I wasnt worried about end flower production other than getting some feminized seeds, and I wanted healthy plants going into flower mode.

My first mistake was not recognizing when Autos switch properly. I mistook a growth sprout on the Lemon as the final stretch before flower, and I began spraying C.S. solution early!

Wait until you see actual pistils sprouting from the nodes, and not just when the stipules cross! I cant say this enough, apparently.

Timing, I believe was my second problem. Even though these plants popped in the same week, I stunted my Lemon so severely by starting the C.S. treatment early, that I may have missed the pollination window on the Diesel. It seemed that after I started spraying the Lemon early, it was stunted almost 2 weeks, while the Diesel took off, and started growing pistils. It wasnt until the Diesel had already had some flowers budding out on it, that the Lemon started forming large pollen sacs.

My third issue, I think, was that I sprayed the entire bottle of C.S. onto that poor plant.. OMG.. I mean, just look at that poor girls claws! Knowing when to start C.S. treatment, and when to stop C.S. treatment can be tricky.. Starting is when the pistils form, right, but stopping, is roughly around the time you see it actually working. I mean, you'll be spraying for weeks, and see little to no change other than the fact that your stressing the smack outta your plant, and then one day.. BAM! stop C.S. treatment here.

George Michael - Faith (Official Video) Follow on Spotify - http://smarturl.it/Greatest_HitsListen on Apple Music - http://smarturl.it/GeorgeEssentialsListen...

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Bobby McFerrin performing Don't Worry Be Happy. #BobbyMcFerrin #DontWorryBeHappy #Remastered

Just take these guys advice, and remember to breathe. Its hard doing an experiment that lasts months, and hinges solely on you, the pot growing, bong ripping, edible eating stoner to be on the ball at just the right instant.. twice!

What I did this first time, was I kept spraying my plant after the pollen sacks had fully formed, and I believe that the C.S. solution allowed for the male sacs to form, but did not allow the pollen it created to become fertile because the C.S. solution blocked ALL hormones from coming in. This is, at least, my other leading theory on why this experiment did not work. I kept this experiment going until the Lemon literally died on the stalk.. or i stopped feeding it and gave up.. anyways,. ~5 months.. It never produced any viable pollen. I kept it, bagged it up, stuck it in the freezer, and tried sprinkling it on other grows that I have done, with no effect.

If you do wind up doing this, and you freeze your pollen, I keep a little bit in separate ziplock bags with some flour, (like a 1:4 mix, you can go higher with the flour, its ok. pollen is potent, but at some point, your just wasting flour..) then stick that in a mason jar. When you remove the jar from the freezer, let it warm up to room temp before you pull the lid. This way, you will avoid unnecessary condensation getting into your pollen container, which will make it worthless.

Takeaways:
    Wait until you see actual pistils sprouting from the nodes, and not just when the stipules cross!

Timing (Dont miss your window for pollination on your host plant!)
    It takes a good 6-8 weeks for seeds to finish to the point that they are viable (good to plant)

Dont keep spraying C.S. on your plants! Remember to stop when its time. This may differ on your plant as well. I have heard to treat for 20 days, and then stop, but honestly, I would wait until you see the male sacs starting to form. They will be small at first, and look like early bud for a few days.. but you will quickly notice a difference and that is when you stop and wait.

Final thoughts on this experiment
    My first cab was home built and has poor ventilation, and poor reflective side panels.. they are made from cut up fire blankets.. noisy stuff btw. It was also a LED from some dude in a tire shop! I first attributed these to my problems, but looking back, it may have been a good combination of the issues I wrote about above. I really feel it was the continuation of C.S. that produced inviable pollen. This is something that I will test out further after I have mastered using C.S. in dropper form. It was my first time growing Autos as well, so at least that bridge has been built and crossed now.. This was a decent first attempt, and I am glad to have revised my methods along the way. I at least got to see some of the steps and transformations involved, and since these were free promo seeds with my last order anyways, no harm, no foul.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucky13; 07-10-2019, 02:14 AM.

Ahh, and now for the good times, right?
    1. Strain: Uncle Mikes Lemon (my own creation, and female pollen donor), Galaxy, White Widow
    2. Growing Medium: Soil; Happy Frog dirt, Galaxy is in the 5 gal fabric pot, while U.M.L. and White Widow are in 2 gal plastic pots
    3. Grow Light: Phlizon 600W LED
    4. Start Date:unknown, but this is my latest grow, and its still finishing up, so within the last 4 months... sorry, time isnt really my thing..
    6. Final Determination: experiment success!
    7. Methods used: FIM, LST
    Ok, so this time, I wanted to make some fem seeds for a strain I made; U.M.L. ..working name.. I should probably smoke it and find out what it actually tastes like first, huh? lol
    I also had just started Galaxy and White Widow, so it seemed like a good opportunity to create 2 more of my own strains as well. Who wants to take side bets that those will wind up hermeing like a mutha..
    Oh, well..
    "Science bitches!" -Jessie Pinkman

Sorry, I dont talk much about veg state. For this process to work, veg state should be the least of your concerns and a few grows under your belt just to help with the all important timing of this project. I did buy a different light for this, but another 600W just to put up 2 tents. It is still a 108W draw, 600W equivalent.
    I realize that I put all the necessary steps into the first part of the post, so this will be the follow up, just so you can see pictures from the current op, and some examples of seeds that are finished, and some that are not. I was not expecting this to work this time, so it took me by surprise that it did!

Again, I believe the reason it worked for me this time, is because of my timing for starting and stopping C.S. treatment. As I said before, I never saw any pollen come out of the plant. Once I saw that my pistils had changed color on my other plants, I shook the stem I treated vigorously and still nothing came out. It was so odd, but whatever, it worked! I cut the pollen stem off and bagged it up into smaller ziplock bags with some flour and put that in a mason jar in my freezer.

Next step is to count the good seeds, and grow about 5-10% of them to test for genetic defects... nanners.
    It will be awhile before I attempt another seed grow. I need the time to test these babys, and my tent is 4X2, but the next time I do this, I will document better, and be more prepared with notes.
    UPDATE: I am not going to grow any of my seeds for my next set of testing.. Instead, I went ahead and bought some extra genetics (more seeds!) that I am very excited about, and will be running some experiments with them instead.. at least for this run.. ..I really need more space to be able to do this properly lol. I have handed some seeds off to another local grower, who, apparently has a larger space than I do. I said, "They're gonna herm!" They said, "#hashplant!" I will hopefully find out I am wrong.

My thoughts on this experiment:
    Well, it worked, but it would be nice to be sure HOW it worked. I will go off the theory that I will stop C.S. treatment at what, I believe, is the right time.. and then take a better picture for all of you.. sorry, Im a visual learner, I know how it goes.. I will also use a dropper and just drop 3 or 4 drops on each node next time as well. What went well, was that I had viable pollen, but I dont know if that came from the top, middle or bottom portion of the stem I treated, so as a precautionary, I will simply repeat what I did before and treat one whole stem of the plant.

UPDATE: The amount of seeds I got out of this run were astronomical! I have chopped down 2/3 plants, with U.M.L. currently entering week 14 of flower. She smells like freshly squeezed lemons, but I wont be able to smoke anything from this run. Bud rot. For sure. I thought I had it when I got back from vacation and found my entire grow room at 91% humidity for over a week. I got a little sick, but soon (2 weeks) got over it, and just was in denial about it being a cold I caught from another airline passenger.. I smoked about an 1/8 oz of Galaxy when I was picking out seeds. Got high as hell, but the exact same sickness came back over me.

So, I decided to name them based on existing nameology..

Uncle Mikes Lemon X Galaxy = Galactic Mike
    I got the most of this cross. The Galaxy plant is a remarkable indica and heavy producer. She produced hundreds and hundreds of babies.. I believe Galaxy is 80% indica, and U.M.L. is most definitely a strong sativa, so this cross will be interesting to see if I have any phenos, but honestly, what I am truly after with this plant is another heavy producer of smooth smoke. The flavor cross in this is weird.. Galaxy was smmmoooth, and a bit minty... like a light creme de menthe, but the fresh squeezed lemon smell I get off of U.M.L. suggests my cross will be minty lemon.. Im not sure if thats gross or not, but hopefully its better than it sounds!

Uncle Mikes Lemon X White Widow = Uncle Mikes Widow
    This strain was stunted the whole time, but I still managed to pull some seeds from the cross out of it to the tune of a countable 169 in total.. If only I had more space..I might wind up with one variant that doesnt herm, and I can seed her out properly, and weed out that trait...after popping over a hundred seeds in my 4X2 tent.. lol right.. I am pretty sure people have crossed lemon flavored bud and White Widow a million different ways, so I looked up a few options of what other people have gotten with similar crosses. since White Widow is already a balanced hybrid, I just tipped it in favor of the Sativa side. Should be interesting.

Uncle Mikes Lemon is a sativa dominant proprietary strain. I dont even know what it is!
    I really cant wait to try this one out. Its the first strain I ever made, and I did it by crossing a male and female, but I only have a very small handful of seeds from that cross. The very first seed I planted turned out to be female, so I had to feminize this one! It looks like my harvest window opens up around week 12 for this one just by looking at the trichromes, but I want good seeds, so I have let it sit longer than necessary.

Week 14 looks like a better time to harvest though. I am tempted to let this sit for another 2 weeks, just to see what happens..I cant smoke it anyways, and the only real thing I am doing is using up space for my next seed run anyways, which is vegging in the other tent now.

I pulled this one at 15 weeks 3 days. If I were to pull this one for smoking, I would pull at 14 weeks, but not before.

Future testing:
    I will have to grow these, clone these, and then flower them all. If anything herms, its getting lit on fire! Stupid plants. DONT HERM! lol

Update 11/19/19;
    I now have an F2 for U.M.L. ~30 seeds were ready for harvest before the early snow. Out of 7 planted in the ..outdoor lab, only 1 survived.. I guess one of em hermed out and all I got was seeds. It'll have to do. I will pop as many as I can, and just veg em for only 2 weeks and flip em to flower to see what happens.

Update: 12/20/2019
    Well, I have been testing out U.M.W. in the tent after my last run, and I am getting nothing but runts. They start, which is great, but fall over after about a week of little to no growth. Frustrating. I have burned through about 6 seeds so far. I need more data. I will also have to start a whole lot more of them at once, but since I grow to smoke, I need to move forward with a batch that will work for sure. So.. back burner.

Update: 10/4/2020
    Ok, not sure what I was doing wrong, but I have had much better luck with U.M.W. than in the last update. I ran a successful batch of 7 of them, but it was way too many for my 4x2, so I killed one lol
    U.M.W. also went outside this year. 4 of them.. They got about 5-6 ft tall in a 10 gal plastic planter and a yet to be determined overall yield. They all look consistent in their growth and display a strong lemony/pine smell. Up close, however, there are a few 'varieties' of them, but all sativa dominant hybrids. Overall, the bud is somewhat harsh to smoke, but I have had a few medical patients tell me this is consistent with what they require for daily use. This is great news!

Galactic Mike was just pulled from my indoor tent! I grew 3 of them out, and they all did amazing. They weighed in at roughly 2oz per plant under a Electric Sky 300 watt LED. The flavor is incredible! Very fruity, and only after a few days in the jars curing they already taste and smoke better than the U.M.W. I got this in abundance, so I am very excited about this one! I may even have it tested genetically to determine if I can claim it!

U.M.L.. I just finished breeding a male x female of an F3 generation to get an F4 gen. SO IM ON F4!! OMG this is taking for.. ev...e.....rrrrrrrr!!!!! I tested a clone of an F3 in my garden this year.. It hermed. I lit it on fire. I am assuming I am just waiting until F6 to get anything stable out of this one, so next grow, I will just take whatever and move it forward.. at this point, it looks nothing like the F1 generation anyway. That was an amazing sativa.. 14 weeks to flower out, super tall and stretchy.. now, F4 gen was a cross between a hardy male and a bushy female because thats all I had room and time for. Who knows what I will actually get.. Breeding in a small space certainly comes with its challenges. It seems you either get it right the first time, or spend a large amount of time pushing whatever you can grow today. 2 out of 3 aint so bad though lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucky13; 10-04-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

1. Strain: 2 Strawberry Sno Cone's, regular seeds, and Northern Lights Auto, Fem.
      2. Growing Medium: Soil; Happy Frog dirt; Both Sno Cones will wind up in 5 gal fabric pots, and N.L.Auto is in 3 gal plastic pot
      3. Grow Light: Phlizon 600W LED
      4. Start Date: 7/4/19-?
      6. Final Determination: failed.
      7. Methods used: FIM, LST
      Have a plan, right? Here's the loose plan.. I want to make life easy again. Autos help with that. I like strawberries. Plan formulated!
      I have just started 2 Strawberry Sno Cones on 7/4/19 and they are just now, 7/10/19, entering their "first week" of veg. Hopefully one is male.

IF one Sno Cone is male, I want to mate it with the other, hopefully female, Sno Cone. The male will have to be separated from the group, and I will have to be careful to use the paint brush, or Q-tip techniques to transfer pollen to the branch I want regular seeds to come from.

I hear that crossing fem seeds with males is bad, so to that end, I will use the C.S. solution, attempting the dropper method, to create feminized pollen on one branch of the female Sno Cone. This, if successful, will most likely pollinate every other branch in the tent, including the auto, so I will have to make sure at least one branch got the actual male pollen first.

Now, in this way, I will have three sets of seeds; Strawberry Sno Cone regular, Strawberry Sno Cone feminized, and Strawberry Lights Auto feminized (not sure if this will be an "Auto" though.. Photo X Auto technically should produce 50 Auto/50 Photo, and then I just feminize the one I want, right? Unless one trait dominates, but Im not sure which one will. Come to think of it, Im not sure what Ill get out of that cross.. Technically, I should be crossing Auto X Photo, but then I would only have feminized Auto pollen which would mean my next plant would be Auto dominant, but isnt it just a genetic trait (Ruderalis) thats mixed anyways and doesnt matter which way I cross it? .. my brain just exploded.. My Genetics professor would be shaking his head right now..
      update: The autoflowering gene is recessive, meaning that both parent strains must posses the gene for it to be passed on. https://www.cannabis.info/en/blog/18...owering-strain
      Yay, research!

Well, whatever, I guess I'll find out soon enough! Ok, since this is utilizing an Auto, my timing needs to be perfect. I started Northern Lights Auto on 7/18/19, and it looks like it takes 6 to 7 weeks for the pistils to start appearing. This puts this last 2 weeks of August. By then, I want to have sexed my photos so I can be ready with pollen. I am supposed to take ~20 days for feminized seed pods to appear from the C.S. treatment, and then it needs to produce viable pollen which takes a few more weeks. I also need to have my Sno Cones in veg for at least 2 more weeks before I flip the switch.. Shit.. Math..I will have to do this on 8/1/19 in order to be on time.

I should be ending my C.S. treatment just around week 6 of the Auto, or 8/29/19. She should be just starting to show pistils, and my pollen will most likely take a few extra weeks to become viable. The Auto, meanwhile, looks like I can push to 8 to 10 weeks in flower if need be to produce viable seeds which take 6 to 8 weeks to mature. This leaves me with roughly a 2 week window for pollination to occur.
      Next time I will have to wait just one more week before planting the Auto, just so I am sure I have viable pollen floating around as the pistils begin to form. ..next time.. sheesh.. can I just grow some weed! lol

UPDATE for above.. 7/18/19
      The first auto didnt make it. The new one popped above ground today, and I have revamped my schedule above to fit appropriately. The strawberries smell like strawberries! This should give me some more time to veg, which is good, because I didnt get a proper fan on them until last night, and they are a bit small to switch 12/12 next week. The light in the other tent popped a few LEDs, and Im not so sure about using burnt out equipment. Luckily, its under warranty, and Im sure a new one is on the way..

UPDATE for above.. 8/1/19
      Due to some complications with the plants,(fan dying, heat issues, nitrogen toxicity) I will be postponing this for a few more weeks. I will have to replant a new auto (oh no!) and set a new time table. It seems that my plants have an aversion to Nitrogen in veg mode and have been developing the claw with some shiner leaves.. I have been spotting this over the last feed schedule and have adjusted my nutrients accordingly. I am currently in a flush cycle, but this has been going on for some time now and as a result, my plants are still a bit small for their new containers, and I want to grow them out a bit more as well. The new fan should be here today or tomorrow, and I can finally lower the temp as well. Consistently above 80 F for weeks now.

UPDATE: 11/19/19
      I had 2 female plants, so I cloned them both, and planted another Northern Lights Auto seed. From the day I flipped the lighting to 12/12 I began C.S. treatment for 20 days, and I quickly landed on using a fine mist sprayer to apply. The dropper method did not seem to be working.. I could not get the droplet to stay in the node where it needed to be absorbed by the plant. The fine mist sprayer saved me from using too much of the C.S. too fast as well. So now, I should be getting 2 plants worth of feminized seeds of an amazing strain, and a new strain that will need a whole lot of stabilizing before it is ready. Strawberry Lights Auto.

Update: some point in time in the future after this finished
      This experiment did not produce any viable pollen. The branch I sprayed exhibited the male pollen sacs, but did not actually pollinate my crops. This grow sucked because I got some mites in there, and wound up having to wash everything and close out a grow space for 6 months while I was waiting those nasty things to die out. I dont know why it didnt work. Maybe I didnt wait for my pistils to develop first, maybe I should have sprayed a little longer than 20 days, maybe I should have used the same spray bottle. The dropper method did not work, and the fine mist sprayer did not work, so next time, its back to the wasteful sprayer and hoping for the best..
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Lucky13; 10-04-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

1. Strain: My cousins Compost Monster Mystery Plant (indica dominant) x Phantom O.G. (indica dominant) ; C.M.M.P. x Laughing Buddah (sativa dominant) ; C.M.M.P. x Blueberry gum #2
        2. Growing Medium: Soil; Sunshine dirt (black bag); 3 and 5 gal fabric pots
        3. Grow Light: Viparspectra P1500
        4. Start Date: to flower soon..
        6. Final Determination: ongoing...
        7. Methods used: FIM, LST, monster cropping, straight up cutting these plants to fit inside the tent..
        Ok, next run of seeds.. So my cousin found a rando seed in a pile of cat hair that was in the ash tray and C.M.M.P. was born! This plant became 6ft tall and like 4 sq ft around with us pushing this damn thing down the whole time it was growing! So, naturally, I took a few clones for indoor and mothering and breeding and femming purposes..

Basically, I really only care about getting fem seeds off a couple of C.M.M.P.s clones, so crossing it with 3 others that I dont have room in my flower tent for will be great!

I have fed everything its last good feeding to get it healthy for the switch to flower, but as I am just adding the blueberry, I may wait another few weeks to begin, just to let the blueberry veg out a bit longer. It is currently like week 2 ish.. My luck that will be the bread winner and I'll wind up with like 8 seeds..
        Last edited by Lucky13; 10-05-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

What goals are you aiming for with the different crosses?

You're documentation is very thorough.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X