Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical stage near the end... Well !!

Pics will say ....
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Looks great! You've intrigued me with these strains. Next year I'm going to get Erdpurt (f) & Killer A5 Haze (f). Looking forward to your updates! Cheers!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Killer A5 Haze from Ace ??

Cheers!!

Yes Ace...

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice !! Good beans JimmyPapaya, I grew last winter some Kali China.... 5 out 5 sprouted and grew to the end. As for the Panama Red, 2 out of 3 sprouted but they are strong girls... Let me know about your killer A5.

Watching the Red plants with interest...the Lebanese and Panama plants look like they're going to be nice.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lebanese are a bit finicky compare to the Panama. So far they reacted strongly from a bit nutrients so I will feed them with ph balance water for a while. The reason for Lebanese is to make homemade hash, I hope it will be similar like in the 70's.

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea...there are a lot of plants that don't really need a lot of feeding... the first widow strains I grew were always overfed, but I kept trying to follow the "recommended feeding tables" on the bottles and bottles of amendments and additives everyone promoted. Took me a long time to get off that bandwagon.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X