Mac's bagseed grow '

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac's bagseed grow '

started a bagseed seed grow after i threw old seed out from m drawer ,,,uts a slow growing plant but here it is after 4-5 weeks in flower,,mac

PS next grow will be with seed/s ive bought from head shop ,,,mac
    Last edited by mactheman; 06-14-2019, 09:35 AM.

i use a 125w cfl light to veg and a 250w sodium light for flowering ,,i grow is a shop bought potting mix ,,i used to grow more but things change in the neighborhood and ive got unfriendly neighbors at the moment in time so i can only grow one plant at a time ,,mac,

Comment

Way to grow mactheman lookin good
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• mactheman
        mactheman commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks mate i appreciate your words,,,mac

latest pictures of my plant ,gave them P/K this morning ,,mac,

Comment

Hey mactheman sure see good changes on the plant from a week ago. Keep it up looks very good. Peace

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

hi AoOrbudgal yea you can see the changes ,think its because ive had the plant outside for a couple days ,,nothing like a touch of sun for the plant to buck up a bit,,,she making lots of pisils but the calyxes really need to start fattening up .thats the trouble with a bagseed that started to grow outside when i emptied a draw that had old seeds thrown in there when a guy i know who just buys seeded weed ( he likes this sort of weed some times African weed) so when i found it i planted it and the rest is history ,,looks a nice plant but no idea what it is ,been flowering now i think for going on 6 weeks and loos like a good few weeks left ,,,mac..
          peace

Comment

Landraces sativa? Who knows but looks like it to me. You have more time mactheman keep doing what your doing. I wait till pistols start to brown then quit with bloom GH flora nova and just do unsulfured molasses tea and plain water lots of sunshine. She may go 11-12 wks if she stays outdoors. Sure is a pretty plant.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

That is a very nice looking plant. Every time I put a plant outside...the fecking bug infestations begin.
              Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
              400W HPS Mag Ballast
              GH Floro - DWC
              Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
              - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
              IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
              Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
              GH Maxi Series-DWC
              Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
              - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
              - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I have mine elevated on 4x4 blocks of wood. Still I gotta "flick" the little buggers off but it's worth it. It would be for me a daily struggle of slug patrol if I planted directly in soil ( I do only one for shits & giggles) I don't want to be chained to my grow. But I do plant one in my flower bed. It's gonna be a GDP blast auto from newguy420 when it get's abit older. My first auto in a flower bed

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal, I use a saucer with cheap beer in it for slugs. They are drawn to it, get in the beer and melt!

yea i keep a good look out for nasty's likre aphids .mites etc when i bring plant back indoors and put back under my sodium lamp ,,,..ive been very lucky for years and never had a bug problem a yet so fingers crossed ,,mac.

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
                Landraces sativa? Who knows but looks like it to me. You have more time mactheman keep doing what your doing. I wait till pistols start to brown then quit with bloom GH flora nova and just do unsulfured molasses tea and plain water lots of sunshine. She may go 11-12 wks if she stays outdoors. Sure is a pretty plant.
                it maybe a landrace but i really dont know but ive a feeling its going to be be around 10 weeks ,,,mac,
                ps thanks for the info on nutes etc,,mac

Comment

fattening up nicely nicely ,,mac.

Comment

How awful mactheman looks like that one cola is far too heavy may want some support LOL just kiddin that's one fine plant

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
                      How awful mactheman looks like that one cola is far too heavy may want some support LOL just kiddin that's one fine plant
                      thanks SoOrbudgal ,,,yea for bagseed thrown out from a draw where i throw seeds from seeded buds that a neighbor gave me it just popped up outside so i just potted it up and hey pesto its growing great ,,,mac,,

Comment

That's just awesome

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• mactheman
                          mactheman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yep i was surprised how good the plant is growing and filling out ,even better now when ive put it outback to catch =the sun for a few hours its getting 7 hours of sun and 5 hours under the 250w sodium lamp ,cheers for the comments as well ,,,mac,

couple more pictures of plant that's been out in sun instead of the sodium lamp ,,mac.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X