Plant size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant size

Okay I know my girls are small I'm just trying to figure how bad. I got a late start getting my light distance correct so the first month they didn't grow that much. Anyway planted April 10th, Led 18/6, soil. In 5 gallon pots in 6x6 grow tent and around 11 inches tall. How far off schedule do they look?
    Last edited by CC420710; 06-13-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi CC, I wouldn't say that being "late" or "off" matters at this point if they are still in veg. Wait until they are really strong and vigorous-growing before switching to flower so that they'll be nice and strong for flower. BABY THEM!!!!!!

My best advice is to keep the temps between 75 - 80 degrees for vegging and the humidity between 40 - 60 %. And from all other indications from the web site Water Ph very important! For soil they recommend Ph of 6.0 - 7.0. I have my water Ph at 6.45 and have had no problems with growth, in fact its kind of out of control now ill get pictures.

Comment

No worries most of photo plants I veg for 2+ months indoors it's the training period.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Don't look too bad - flipping the switch soon? Two months in veg - that's why I like to grow autoflowers, after two months of growing you are checking trichomes, getting ready to harvest.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• CC420710
          CC420710 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have some auto seeds on way but not sure the advantage or disadvantage of them yet?

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Light is on 24/7 - start a couple plants every month and soon enough you are harvesting a possible different strain every month - being able to try different training methods or none at all. Just a bit of smart pruning early on and you can have up to 9 solid colas - more if you top em. Isn't that what we're trying to do - grow as much as we can as fast as one can?

• CC420710
          CC420710 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah the needing smoke part is the main reason I was thinking about auto but at the same time, I read they aren't as forgiving and can't clone them? So basically you get a faster harvest but at what expense. My plan is to start next round so they are well into veg by time harvest of first are ready. I figured I should be able to harvest every couple of months once I get it going good

Great thanks everyone I have been keeping her in veg. I know my bag seed we planted later is growing at a faster rate but it had the right lighting to start with. I read that you can leave in veg for years. So basically with photo keep 18/6 till it's big and strong enough however long that takes?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Why not?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X