Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LED lights do I need to do anything to get my plant to flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED lights do I need to do anything to get my plant to flower?

I am using a Roleadro brand 300W LED light on a current grow, and am wondering if I need to do anything different (other than setting my lights to 12-12). This is the one I bought: https://www.amazon.ca/Roleadro-Indoo...-1-spons&psc=1 . My girl re-vegged accidentally (which I've never had happen before under T5 lights) I'm now wondering if she'll ever get back to flowering?

A little patience and a close eye on them...

Comment

With that light how far is it from the plant? It has a low par reading at 18 inches so try 16 inches and if that goes well try 15 inches above. Patience is the hardest part. Also with revegging be sure it is light tight and make sure no lights from humidifier or fan or any little light source in the grow cover it with tape.

Comment

Give it a little shock, and give it 13 hours of darkness for a couple of days. They don't call them long night plants for nuttin.

Comment

If it's a photo not an auto do what starramus says you won't notice much for a few weeks but give it more darkness.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X