• Show
Clear All

My first grow with Blue fire and mango sapphire

Hi guys I’m a new grower from Thailand
    start with
    blue fire & mango sapphire
    from the start I got a problem with my PH meter
    and I take a lot of time to find the problem lol
    and my girls have to stayed in veg for long time (start at 1th March)
    So after I know the problem my girls start growing like nomal
    now i move them in to flowering since 1th of june
    here is my photo of my girl

anyone can give me an advice to make my girls better lol

If you guys wanna know more details about my plants just ask me I will answer all the questions but I have to take sometime to translate because I’m not good at English
    here is picture from first day of flowering

If you were having pH problems in veg, youll most likely encounter them in flower as you change to different nutes, however, it seems you figured out the issue, so..

You also let these girls veg for 4 months! They will be monsters! Also because of the way they are growing, I would invest in a SCROG net. They are simple and effective, and at the stage you are at, I would say you still have about a week or two before its too late to put one up.. In the mean time, and also as a good supplemental, I like to use simple garden safe hooks, to hook onto the stem of your plant, and twisty ties all the way to the roof of your tent! This will help support the skeleton of the plant while they flower. I got these materials for about 5 bucks years ago, and use them every grow. I have found that even the thinner stems will yield relatively large flower if given enough light and support!
    The stretch is coming, but if you can maintain what you have now, you will be fine.
    Happy trails.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky13 View Post
      If you were having pH problems in veg, youll most likely encounter them in flower as you change to different nutes, however, it seems you figured out the issue, so..

You also let these girls veg for 4 months! They will be monsters! Also because of the way they are growing, I would invest in a SCROG net. They are simple and effective, and at the stage you are at, I would say you still have about a week or two before its too late to put one up.. In the mean time, and also as a good supplemental, I like to use simple garden safe hooks, to hook onto the stem of your plant, and twisty ties all the way to the roof of your tent! This will help support the skeleton of the plant while they flower. I got these materials for about 5 bucks years ago, and use them every grow. I have found that even the thinner stems will yield relatively large flower if given enough light and support!
      The stretch is coming, but if you can maintain what you have now, you will be fine.
      Happy trails.
      Thank for advice. but I think it’s already too late for SCROG
      because it’s 12 days in flowering state.

I think stretch is gonna finished soon.
      here is today pictures
      pic number 1&2 is Mango sapphire
      pic number 3&4 is Blue fire

Comment

I planned to do deforestation on 20 of June
        and I’m a little worried because many people say shouldn’t do it for first grow lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X