Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 year old newbie to growing in North Of Scotland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 year old newbie to growing in North Of Scotland.

Hi

I have recently aquired some auto flower seeds and wondered about growing them indoors on a windowsill in my home. I also have a single tube TL5 to put over them when cloudy (seems most of the time up here ). What are the chances of me getting any buds? Would I be best putting them outside at some point say, if so when should I do this? The only other option is to keep indoors. Maybe I should not have bought auotflowering seeds? I would like advice please on soil to grow in, what size pots indoor, feed or not, if so what with? After maybe 4 weeks the ones I planted are about 8 inches high but not many leaves. If I put outside should I leave in the same 2 litre pots I have them in or put into bigger pots or straight into the ground? Any advice would be very welcome please?

Hi, not sure i can totally help out. Im growing my 3rd grow now and im also north of Scotland. I'm growing mine in a grow room i made for myself. Using cfl's, 6500k for veg and 2700k for flower stage. I think im using 10litre pots for final potting. I used a small amount of bio biz bloom boost for when my autos started to show buds and used up until the last 2 weeks then used black strap molasses. I use water straight from the tap. Hopefully someone else can help a little more.

Comment

Here's a thread from one of the resident Growers

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

"I also have a single tube TL5 to put over them when cloudy (seems most of the time up here)" Under those conditions I would suggest you buy a light if you want to harvest enough potent bud. https://www.amazon.com/Prism-Lightin...%2C286&sr=8-27 You are sure to find something similar at the UK Amazon site. Bite the bullet, and get a good first grow in.

Comment

Leave them in the same 2 litre pot - so you can take them outside when it is sunny and back in when not.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X