Nutrient burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Nutrient burn?

Hey my plants show some symptoms that i dont know what it is. My plants are two weeks into flower under 600Watt hps. If you need more informations i will tell let you know. the symptoms show at the bottom leaves, i did not see any yellow/brown burnt tips at my plants i can only find some crispy bottom leaves and im not sure if it is nutrient burn or some root problems. The leaves at the bottom get not enough light. Sorry for the bad english

Could you post a pic of the plant? Bottom leaves especially the first sawtooth leaves always turn funky after a couple weeks. As long as the rest of the plant is ok then you have no worries, keep growing.
    Last edited by mmmaxGROWman; 06-09-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Howdy Herb420, It looks like it could be either a pH problem or some root rot or algae. What are the temperatures (water and air), the pH of the water, and feeding/watering schedules? I grow in hydroponics RDWC) and have seen that on my leaves when the pH went wild due to brown algae. I try to keep it under control by keeping the water between 63° F and 70° F, blocking out all possible light leaks into the reservoirs, and by keeping the water well aerated.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

This might help... https://www.growweedeasy.com/phospho...iency-cannabis.

Check to see if any of the causes apply to your grow environment.
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X