Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to purchase new poles for my tent. Any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to purchase new poles for my tent. Any recommendations?

My cheapy poles are breaking and I'm looking to replace them. Is there anywhere that I can just buy poles and no covering?

Additionally, if I had to buy a grow tent, what brands would you recommend?
    Last edited by RFheavy; 06-08-2019, 12:22 AM.

Not sure where to get replacements, but here's an idea. Get some 3/4" Sch 80 PVC pipe and fittings are build a new frame. You could also splint the broken poles with PVC pipe and some epoxy.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem IS the cheap tent, I know I've got a cheapo T-Tek, and rather than bin it, I'm prepared to fix it...$50 and a trip to Home de Pot when the time comes for mine to be repaired.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had received an extra tent shell. Thought the same thing about a PVC frame. The cost was not that much different from a brand new one. I figured after all my labor, the cost would be more expensive to build it.
      So I got a cheap one for like $120, that was 4 years ago and still functioning like the day I unboxed it.

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like a person who takes care of his stuff. My guy at the grow store warned me that the frame on the T-Tek is a little fragile "don't let your drunk friends lean on it" is what he said. Not exactly an endorsement of the product, but I took it to heart and have the tent sandwiched against the wall and the end of some shelving so it's not flopping around when I'm zipping and unzipping.

Shower curtain tension rods.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X