wilting of lower leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilting of lower leaves

Hi all I am a new grower, second crop, and am having some wilting of the lower leaves.
    Auto flowering Lambs Breath.
    GM happy frog potting soil 60% and coco 40%.
    Was told not to feed at the start.
    LED lights California Works 550
    I think it maybe not enough fertilizer so have started to feed.
    I do have one plant that is doing great, same age, only the bottom 2 leaves wilted, its doing fine.

thanks
    Larry

Hey Larry. It looks to me like nute burn. What's your ph like?

Comment

• lmatto
      lmatto commented
      Editing a comment
      5.5 for ph I know is low. I just gave them some feed, symptoms were there before.

I would snip them off - out of sight, out of mind.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• lmatto
      lmatto commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I will do that lets hope the newest ones will be ok.
      thanks

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a saying I tell myself "Don't sweat the small stuff" - until sometimes that small stuff ain't so small at all......but if one grows this plant one can expect the abbynormal.

How close is your light?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• lmatto
      lmatto commented
      Editing a comment
      16" I have one the is doing real good may have to say good bye

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Your PH is way to low for soil and at 3 weeks you shouldn't have to be adding nutrient. Backing a light off can aid a stressed out plant especially if it's having Nute problems from improper PH.

What's the manufacturer recommend light distance? 16" sounds close for that led.

Well from what I see you have a couple of issues to deal with 1 water ph and 2 nutrient of soil. In your soil I see a lot of coco with very little perlite or any other amendment to add better drainage. Happy frog if im correct does have nutes but is coco at a high percentage.
    I would say water ph to 6.0 and if you repot add some perlite straight, to aid air flow to roots. At this stage of growth very light 1/4 nutes listed on label for next 3 week's.and with that light 24 inches for next 3 week's. That height you have them at now is for full flower.🔆🔆🔆
    Last edited by mmmaxGROWman; 06-07-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• lmatto
      lmatto commented
      Editing a comment
      i have raised the light to 24", trimmed damaged leaves and have added nutes. They are doing much better. I will fix the ph and all should be good.

Good to hear it is going better for you. Hope you get the big hard nugs we are all looking for in our grows

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X