My first grow🌱

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! My first grow🌱

Hey guys. This is my first grow, really enoying it so far. Im growing in soil outdoors. They are about a week old now, its an autoflowering strain called devil’s kiss. I would appreciate some feedback and advice. 😁

Any perlite in that grow medium? Week old they look pretty good. They won't do much for the next week while YOU help build their roots. Happy roots = happy plants which also turn out big buds. Well in my experience anyways.
    You don't necessarily have to water to runoff - But pretty close. You want to have all of your grow medium watered so your plant knows how big their home is - then let them dry right out before you decide to over water them - common newbie mistake.
    Good luck growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• LuciferMorningstar
      LuciferMorningstar commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice. And yeah there is some perlite in all of them. One also has mixed soils(that one is doing the best). Update: One died because there was really strong winds and the stem bent. I supported it with sticks but it still didnt survive. The healthiest one left the others behind. Im gonna post some update pics soon.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X