My first Auto Soil Led grow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Auto Soil Led grow..

Fox farm soil ....Auto mazar's 70 days from seed (free-be's)..... GO grow box nutrients.......Mars Hydro refactor 760 12/12 light cycle..... 2x4x8 stealth.....And GWE help!!!!!
    killed them 2x ....overwatered from get go....no feed schedule..no Ph water for 5 weeks....Added watermelon juice.. Great learning process....Hope my GF likes her med's... ill never get to par-take!......best advice I know to give right now!...……. DONT try to out think mother nature.. K >I>S>S method
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Looking pritty good!

indoor grow box (coco coir)
    40”h 28”w 28”d is my box
    have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS got 1 plant she’s 105days=10 weeks old and has been in flower for 36 days “Krippler” i topped her and i'm doing LST training /supercroping i have a passive exhaust system with a fan for air flow

Comment

Way to go boone heavy looking buds. I would be very happy about that grow fat buds great job!
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nice looking plants boone. I see that you used a couple of flushing products for the plant in pic #5. She looks a little fatter; do you attribute the extra weight/size to that, or did she do better through the whole grow?
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

she was a better eater from the get go
          You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• HappyDaze
            HappyDaze commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know... this forum has a lot of growers who use a lot of expensive amendments and stuff. I'm not rolling in $$ to experiment right now, so gathering info from folks like yourself is very helpful, thank you.

Welp I was always thought that's Amendments are way down on the list of make good buds. Its a weed .. for soil Auto-Flower grow's this is my opinion you get what you pay for. *with the exception of nutrients*
          1--Lighting
          2-Genetics
          3-Environment
          4-Growers skill and experience
          5-Amendments and Nutrients (Remember k>I>s>s method)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X