Flower time question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower time question

Hay guys. I am currently light deping a pure Sativa golden tiger to be exact it has a 14 week flower time. My question is I’ve had it at 12/12 for about a month now. It has stretched 5 times it size since I iniatated flower but has shown no sign of flower not even a hair. So dose that flower time start when I initated flower or once it starts to show????

A month seems a long time before showing sex, but I do not know the strain, I "Was" counting when I started the lights, but have learned from this forum and my own notes that starting the count when the first female start showing.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Pure sativa or hybred, I've grown sativa hybred but go for more indica like 70-30. I won't grow pure sativa unless someone else wants the plant takes way to long I've had it go for 6months outdoors could of gone longer really, but sheese it was nearly thanksgiving by the time I drug it out of greenhouse and dismembered it. This was all outdoor grow though. How old is your plant? BTW go 2wks or more from what they say flower time, my experience anyway. Goodluck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So rag weed what you are saying is that I should be starting my count from is once she starts to show? So 14 weeks after the month of stretch?

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          After she shows, stretch will continue in my experience.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X