Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Mama Jack Herer & Micro Daughter

Hey All,

Big Mama is 7 months old today and in day 63 of flower. She's holding on to some clear trichomes, so I'll keep sharpening my ax until she's ready for harvest. Started her on 11/01/18 under a cheap LED in my back bedroom over the winter to scratch my itch. I gave away 8 clones and kept one to do a lil experiment on the micro side. Cheers!

4th season
    CFL's for seedlings
    Vivosun 4' X 4' Grow Tent
    Vivosun 6" Inline Duct Fan
    2 - ES 300 Electric Sky LED's
    Coco Loco & Homemade Super soil
    Foliar Essence
    Molasses
    Jack Herer (F) - New Guy 420
    Micro daughter Jack Herer (Clone)
    4 - GG#4 (F) - New Guy 420
    GDP (F) - New Guy 420
    LSD (F)
    Fruity Pebbles (F)
    Candida CBD (F)
    Green Crack (F) CBD
    Critical CBD (F) - Nirvana

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Beautiful plants and flowers; but this seems to be mostly the phenotype of indica, and I have the same strain (Jack Heller from seedsman) showing a 苜蓿 phenotype! Who is your breeder?

Comment

Plant looks great - good patience.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

mingzhu I got the seeds from New Guy 420. Supposedly Sativa dominant. 70% - 30%. Between her and the GG #4's, it smells like a lemon factory around here. Thanks guys!

Comment

Very nice grow. That Jack Herer I got from seedman was a seed probley 4yrs old. I was hoping for more indica but got a freak of sativa it would of got much larger had I not supercropped it all over. April to November late harvest and she could of gone longer huge massive plant never weight anything but got 12 quart jars of it made for good trading. Love the smell also. Mine was a photo as if...
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

SoOrbudgal, Thanks! I'm lookin forward to harvest day. I was able to invest in making their grow environment much better this year and it has blown me away. 12 jars? OMG, I've never exceeded two in one shot :O!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Jimmy it was outdoor 10gal container perfect all through summer till late oct. had to drag into "hippy greenhouse" bent and cropped all to heck to fit it in do to rains/cool temps. Harvest could of waited longer but decided to chop in mid Nov. had tiny bit of mold on huge trunk of a cola. I swear my husband and I took 3 days to trim that up I kid you not. I have 1 quart jar left from it. We are not young'ins and it almost was overwhelming. But it was the lovelist smell and my scissors I used 3 and kept soaking in 70% iso so sticky that Jack Herer was the oiliest I've ever grown. Those who make oil would of had fun with it or those Dab things? We got lucky

Hi All, week 10 of flower and she's still supporting some clear trichomes, so we'll wait another week. She's oily, danky and sticky sweet!

4th season
            CFL's for seedlings
            Vivosun 4' X 4' Grow Tent
            Vivosun 6" Inline Duct Fan
            2 - ES 300 Electric Sky LED's
            Coco Loco & Homemade Super soil
            Foliar Essence
            Molasses
            Jack Herer (F) - New Guy 420
            Micro daughter Jack Herer (Clone)
            4 - GG#4 (F) - New Guy 420
            GDP (F) - New Guy 420
            LSD (F) - Barneys Farm
            Fruity Pebbles (F)
            Candida CBD (F)
            Green Crack (F) CBD
            Critical CBD (F) - Nirvana

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice job - looks better than great!

• HappyDaze
              HappyDaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Thick legs = fat buds. Great example of patience and good pruning / training technique.

What beautiful training Jimmy that is just as pretty as it gets. Great job

indoor/outdoor grower
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm really stoked for this growing season!

Comment

Hi All,

Harvest day. 11 weeks to the day. Never had this much of an end result! Took me 8 hours and many slices out of my finger tips with those damn new scissors . The buds are hangin. I also took a handful of the small buds, decarbed with my Nova Decarboxilator and ate one. Friggin potent my fellow growers! Feeling fine! When I saw Nebulas new updated tutorial on grow lights. I honed in on those Electric Sky ES300's. I read, watched videos and read the reviews and that was all I needed, to pull the trigger. Trust me, that was hard for me, cause I scimp on myself when it comes to something I need/want. Big investment and I deserve it. Cheers to a prosperous, peaceful grow season!

Comment

Jimmy that mother would makes my heart swell with pride. I kid you not that is stunning just beautiful what a donor she has been well cared for I bet it's some of the best smoke. I've never vegged a mother that long great patience. Best of grows with your new light also. So. Oregon is all sunshine and warm weather now I won't be using tent/lights for another 4 months. Are you going to use your new lights during summer?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Thanks! Can't wait to try her after the cure. The micro Jack is about week 7. I think I'm going to shoot for more amber trichs on her to see the difference. Maybe 50/50. I'm up the road from you in Southwest Wa. Tacomaish. I'm doing some experimenting this year to see what will work best for me and the girlz. I'm vegging outside and flowering in a outside 4 X 4 tent. I run my lights from 1 am - 1 pm. It keeps the day temps at bay when the sun starts getting things hot. If the weather is nice in the morning, I'll shut down the tent and bring the girlz out to sunbathe. Saves electricity and gives them sun. I work swing, so I put them back inside and tuck them in for a good nights sleep, before I leave for work. When the lights come on at 1 am, I'll fire uo a bowl, unwind from the days work and admire the growth that took place in the dark hours through the looking glass. I shut down for the winter and just grow a mom in my back bedroom under a cheap Led.

Comment

Excellent Jimmy. Our youngest daughter went to Pacific Lutheran up there. She went on a scholarship partly we "choked on the rest" got her RN. We lived in Greyland 2yrs, hubby worked in Aberdeen. We are going to take a road trip up there hopefully in Aug. for the NHRA drags in Kent. Not sure if I can get the time off yet man sure was hot there last time we saw them in 2017. Peace

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X