Purple pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple pride

I'll just say it. I'm the greatest cannabis grower I know! That, my friends, is a purple leaf. A purple sugar leaf, mind you. Now, if you're paying attention, purple is happening to the leaves in the 9 and 10 o'clock position as well. Maybe I'm one dab over the line sweet Jesus or I think some of the other colas on the plant are waxing purple as well and also.
    Nutes were stopped maybe a week ago and there was a molassessing a week before that. Tonight starts alternating molasses, dry, water, dry, repeat.
    I was going to wait until Sunday to put this in my flowering journal. I still will. This is just way too stellar in an early middle-age man's life to wait so long.

It's late on the start of a grow journal. I figure why not do a flowering journal. I'm happy with myself because I've done just about everything right. Bag

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Purple life! Incredible bulk, week 8 of flower. Harvesting today.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Go purple... go purple...

Purple life! unknown strain a couple years back
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171122_205827.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	972.0 KB
ID:	313158
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Hey. Nobody likes a showoff.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I picked up a couple of Purple Maze Kush seeds from new420guy last year. The seedlings are looking pretty good at this stage....no balls yet. Has anyone grown this strain before?
        Purple Maze Kush is an indica variety from New420Guy and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days) and outdoors. New420Guys Purple Maze Kush is/was never available as feminized seeds.
        New420Guys Purple Maze Kush Description

Logo New420Guy Seeds New420Guy Seeds Purple Maze Kush Purple Maze Kush - A pure Indica strain from Rich Kehrer, bringing together two Afghanistan inbreed Kush strains. PTP and MIS. Post Traumatic Purple (PTP) is a special Purple Strain that's been inbreed and breed for it's purple color and large yields as well to help people with PTSD. The Mazar-i-Sharif (MIS) the giant indica strain is very large and potentially very high yielding, plants can grow to over 12 feet. Two classic Afghan Strains brought together that will shurly please anyone wanting a Pure Indica with a very good percentage of purple plants. is great for pain relief, insomnia, gastrointestinal issues, AIDS, stress, and ADD. Also good for PTSD. Flowering time: 60-65 days. Purple Maze Kush is great for pain relief, insomnia, gastrointestinal issues, AIDS, stress, and ADD. Also good for PTSD.
        Flowering time: 60-65 days.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0712.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	313185 Nice broad leaves a good Indication of a good Indica. From Paul's description should be a very nice strain for the wife and maid.

Comment

Interesting (to me) is my purple pride has nine finger leaves on two colas and seven on the other two. So far it's the nine fingers that are purpling.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X