ID:	312834Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185343.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	312844Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185102.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	312835 Really bothers me I do NOT know when to start my flush. Being its a auto I don't wanna miss my window. I wanna learn the right way. And never have done a grow the right way. (Miss the old days of a 315 in a shed with creek water plain ole dirt and **10-0-0 **0-10-10 Kmart nutrients.). my plants have all good clear mushroom tricho's ATM. Day 63 from seed it took 5 days in ground. (I think it took 5 days to pop up healthy) to pop. ok I have went with my gut. I think she still has long way to go. the ladies started budding on day 45. 3g fabric pots fox farm soil led lighting 4x2 stealth GO Grow box nutrients with Beastie Buds 0-50 -30 tap water ph to 6.7.6.4 most of the grow has been 6.5 with mammoth p and recharge every 3rd feed. 1 flush done on day 40 (got some HOT water from the tap due to the rain.Alot of farmers doing no till.) please take a look and let me know. How long is the harvest window for auto's? I want a 66/cloudy 33clear tricho's harvest window. and I have no idea when to start my pre harvest flush. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185347.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	312836Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185000.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	312837Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185024.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	312838Click image for larger version

Views:	272
ID:	312845Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185353.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	312840Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185952.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	312841Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185942.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	312842Click image for larger version

Name:	20190528_185956.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	312843Click image for larger version

Views:	266
ID:	312847
    Attached Files
    Last edited by boone; 05-29-2019, 09:23 AM.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Why miss the good ol days when you can make a simple mix of soil and just watch your plants grow and flush and do all that on they’re own. That type of soil still exists these days..

Comment

• boone
      boone commented
      Editing a comment
      I have some of the BEST soil in the world 5 min's from ANY direction from my house. critters tho..Its jet black. Corn one year, beans the next. With cow farms in between.

Howdy boone, no need to stress, just keep a eye (or a loupe! LOL) on the condition of the trichomes. They start off clear then turn cloudy (THC production), and then they start to turn amber (going into 'couch lock). Base the timing of the flush the plants when the tricomes are about to the level that You want, then start the flush. I flush my plants when the tricomes reach approximately 15% to 25% amber.
    Good luck with your grow.
    Almost forgot, nice looking plants that You have there!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

2 of the plants have these short FAT buds. like baseballs and golf balls. Lil stinkers too. Weird but neat. When I get older I am going to build a a deep soil flush assessment tool. Lights up with Small yet powerful LED that's says "NOW" . And then we will know its flushing time. Till then I guess its a Experience that tells us. Witch I lack ATM. I Guess I can start in a week by hacking off part of the plant every 3 days to see when it comes out the best. Sac one for the many!
      You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

boone i doubt that it’s the best soil in the world but who knows lol

Comment

• boone
          boone commented
          Editing a comment
          Top 3 easy if not the best!
          I will take pic in the fall. The corn here grows 7 foot tall in 4 months. They just now are starting to plant. Rain has been common this year. Going to be a great year for the farmers!

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          You must be in Iowa. They should use Senator Grassley for fertilizer when he's done.

Hi Boone - I recently finished a grow of thai and cotton candy kush. I started my flush with diluted nutes for 1 week then I went on to pure ph water the second week when the girls went to lights out for four or five days. I was not planning on keeping them in the dark that long but when they went in to the lights out it took more time for them to use the water up.

I went to flush mode when the trics were starting to amber with most of them being cloudy with some clear ones remaining. The lights out seem to produce new trics.

Comment

• boone
          boone commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyvm. Helpful to say the least. Hard not having the Exp. and being new to high power indoor ladies. Just want it to be the best I can make it. I am REALLY excited to say the least. I know I sound like a moron when I say this. " It was ALOT harder than I thought. And ALOT easier than I thought." thinking back I had nutrients splash on some leaves awhile back. Noob me says "Its potassium omgwtf! its potassium deficient....HOW?" funny what exp can do huh. Glad I did nothing and used KISS. Just a funny sidbit from a noob.

Boone this was my first led grow and it has been many years since I grew. Nebula and her posy have given us a wealth of information not to mention the rest of the gwe community. Quick note on feed charts. I used Nebulas and capisino but both were off the mark for what my plants wanted and it took a bit to dial it in. I did invest in hannah meters one ph and one ec they are a must have tool. Good luck with the grow. FYI I have a homemade 3x3x6 tent with powered fresh air in and carbon scrubber exhaust so my allowable height is around 5 ft but even my thai never got over 3 ft and it went to flower when it was 14 or 16 " tall. O in this little area I was able to produce 1 1/4 # of manicured bud with seeds.

No seeds needed this time as I have a life time of interesting seeds to grow out.

Comment

Hey boone get louped yet LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• boone
            boone commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a Microscope I bought from amazon. Its hard to use. left is right up is down ect..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X