Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Droopy auto in week 9

Hi Folks,

I've got a grow journal going as well but thought this might get some more immediate attention here. Currently growing a Sweet Black Cream autofem (specs in signature). For the past couple of weeks the leaves have been really droopy. I thought at first it was underwatered, then overwatered, have tried adjusting my schedule/amounts and it hasn't changed much. I'm wondering now if it is environmental? Temps are high 70s during the day with humidity in the 30s/40s. Night gets to mid 60s. This is only my third grow but I've never had issues with my watering schedule or nute schedule before. I give a half gallon per 3 gallon pot, every other day. Nutes are given every other watering (halving the amount per watering). Any thoughts on Ms. Droopy?
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

I think it may have been a combination of over and underwatering. I recently changed the schedule somewhat to be a bit more precise. Just adding half a gallon of water this morning made it perk up. I think I was watering too infrequently, and too much.
    Attached Files
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

I would say you are not watering her properly. You should let her dry out completely - so when you pick up your pot, it should feel light as a feather.

Then water her until you get 10% or more running out the bottom.

Don't water every second day - water her when she needs it.

I use 3 gallon fabric pots and usually give them 2 gallons each when watering.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• WizardsNThings
        WizardsNThings commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm good to know. I'll give that a try. Read the plant rather than an arbitrary schedule

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X