nutrient burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nutrient burn?

my autos are 4 weeks old and as you can see still in veg.. im seeing the very end of the leaves turning brown, is this nutrient burn?
    temp is 21 degrees Celsius 50% RH. in DWC ,, 50% of recommended nutrient mix of advanced nutrients..
    also i am waiting to change to flowering nutrients so dont want to change reservoir with more grow nutrients

per NebulaHaze " Extra Growing Tips for Autos

Low to Medium Nutrient Needs

Whether you grow in soil, coco coir, or a full hydroponic setup, auto plants often tend to prefer relatively low levels of nutrients compared to many other cannabis strains.

When it comes to adding extra bottled nutrients, start at 1/2 strength of the recommended dose or less, and only add higher levels of nutrients if needed. In hydro use “vegetative” nutrients until you see “budlets” (little bunches of white hairs) which is often around 4-5 weeks. In good soil, you don’t need to add any nutrients during the vegetative stage. After the first signs of buds, start adding “flowering” nutrients at very low strength (1/2 strength to start)."

Comment

• Davross
      Davross commented
      Editing a comment
      thank mate,, so what do you think ok the photos uploaded? dose it look like nutrient burn?

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe a leetle bit. I don't think you really need anymore nutrients until you start to bloom.

thanks again mate.. i diluted me mix by 25% hopefully ill be changing to bloom soon

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X