Rangedog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Rangedog

My auto flower is starting to fold leaves upward, bottom 3/4 of the plant is looking healthy. I think it from heat just want to make sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

New grower after 20 years. First time growing indoors, fox farm soil, 400 watt mh for veg, and hps for flower. Autos have started to bud. 204 cfm carbon filter system in a 4×4 grow tent. 6 weeks in. I have 3 tangerine dream autos, and 1 white widow feminized.

Comment

heat-light-stress Hello Rangedog and welcome to GWE ! The first photo appears to be heat stress. second looks like needs water, third back left looks like nitrogen toxicity, forth heat stress Can you take some photos in regular lighting for better assessment. What is your feed(nutes) and do you PH to 6.5 when watering and check runoff to 6.5 ? What is the temp in your grow space and do you have fresh air intake ?

Comment

It was definitely heat stress, I raised my light about 8 to 10 inches seems to be doing better.400 watt hps light, ph is at 6.7 run off is 6.8 ph, temp is at 79 degrees and humidity at 39%. We have had a cold snap here but it's been running at 40 to 46% humidity and 81 degrees. I'll post some natural light pics. I'm growing in a 4×4 vivison grow tent, 400 watt hps,204cfm carbon filter system with 2 fans 8 inch to circulate fresh air.

Comment

I've been watering every 2 days. Growin in 5 gallon cloth pots with fox farm ocean soil using non sulfuric molasses, 1 teaspoon per gallon. No nuites at all just bone meal. Growing 3 tangerine dream auto flowering plants, and one white widow fem.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            How much do you water ever two days?

Colombo here are some pics waited till my lights shut down for the night

Comment

Yes. When the pots feel light I water. There sound asleep in these pics. Lights where off for about a hour.

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              In the futures so you do not have problems take the photos during the wake period just turn off the big light. Growing organic myself at some point you have to feed them. Top dress with new soil, or top dress with organic nutes. Get blackstrap molasses, less sugar more micro nutes (2 tabsp per gal). Keep an eye on the N. it will lock out other nutes at high levels. Water till it drips out the bottom with 6.5 ph tap water/feed. Take a tablespoon and hit the side if it thuds (doesn't bounce off, sounds thick it's wet, if it thumps (bounces off, sounds hollow) its dry. Your at the fine tuning point and when it's dialed in, its all smiles. Good Growing !!

Colombo thanks for your time and help. I did top dress and mixed in bone meal. And feeding them blackstrap molasses. They are bouncing back. Smaller plants are starting to stretch finally. Thanks again.

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              More than happy to help !

Can I put a 1000 watt led full spectrum light, in with my 400 watt hps. Will it improve my yields since my plants are starting to flower.

Comment

led-hps-hybrid-grow-lighting-review Here is some info about what your looking to do, good read. Then read what area of coverage your light covers for your tent. Do the same for the other light. If they are within the tent requirements for light go for it. Remember you have to remove added heat from more lighting. There is a thing called too much light also for a tent. It's all about heat from the lights. Hope this helps.
              Good Growing !!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X