Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions?

So i just watered today idk why they are drooping down a bit but there growing day 5 with me they seem to be pretty thirsty plants
    Last edited by Breezybrii21; 05-20-2019, 08:41 PM.

Hey Breezybril21, drooping can be caused by too much water or too little its the mistake made the most starting plants. How much water and how often do you water / feed? Can you add some info on your grow to assist in trouble shooting? Soil, nutes, lights, light hight, grow pots. They all effect each other. Good Growing !!

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      when you water do you water to runoff out the bottom of the bag or drip? How much water does it take when you water? If water runs out of the bottom right away it does not need water. If it takes time to absorb, it was time to water. Your plant color and plants in general look ok. Your statement that they are thirsty at their size could be not enough water when watered or watered too often. Are you feeding also?

• Breezybrii21
      Breezybrii21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yess I accidentally sprayed plant therapy and the calmag mixed with ph water on top and they started taking a turn a posted a new pic idk what happened

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Did not see the photo but any foiler spray should be just before lights out. Give them the light they need and let them recover. Let them dry to damp then water/feed till drip. Do you PH your water/feed at 6.5?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X