Strains in Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strains in Los Angeles

I’m in Los Angeles and just wondering if any of you guys have grown sone of the strains being sold in these dispensary. Like king Louie, skywalker, og kush. La confidential, sour diesel, anyone familiar with la dispensary’s and they’re strains?? I’m really interested in buying seeds from a good breeder with preferably Og Kush that is similar to the 90’s and 2000’s strains that was going around la.. also skywalker? What breeder can I buy those seeds from??

Humboldt Seeds - I have grown their OG Kush and Sour Diesel with great results.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
      I’m in Los Angeles and just wondering if any of you guys have grown sone of the strains being sold in these dispensary. Like king Louie, skywalker, og kush. La confidential, sour diesel, anyone familiar with la dispensary’s and they’re strains?? I’m really interested in buying seeds from a good breeder with preferably Og Kush that is similar to the 90’s and 2000’s strains that was going around la.. also skywalker? What breeder can I buy those seeds from??
      Try green dragon they have gudd seeds and clones

Comment

I was in San Diego last aug. for a weeding "wedding" and stood outside this dispensary for 30min waiting to enter then another 15 min getting checked in filling out crazy paperwork, finally told a bud tender what I was looking for he got me some pre rolled OG kush that my hubby and I smoked one joint of ( I bought 2) and it was some of the best weed I've ever smoked. Smooth as silk just a relaxed easy feeling. But man the hoops you jump through getting into that dispensary was a trip in itself.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X