Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the Niello COB 600w?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of the Niello COB 600w?

I'm about to start my first grow so I'm searching for a good light under 200-300$, and this Niello light seems the perfect solution for my needs: it's new, the PAR is pretty good and the COB+wattage suits perfectly a 3x3 tent (I'll use only one light so the 120° angle helps reaching every spot without having to worry about it being not enough powerful since it's a 600w). The reviews on amazon seem enthusiastic, somebody even claims it to perform better than more well known lamps such as Mars Hydro, while also being cheaper. Do you know this lamp? What do you think? Should I just stick to the classical Viparspectra or Mars Hydro for my first grow or is this Niello light not only worth the price, but even actually good?

Based on this, I would pass. The light is to red biased and the efficiency is horrible compared to current tech. For 9 sq ft of area, if you wanted to use a fixture like this you would need 3 of them to get enough light to really grow some dank. Keep looking
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
      Based on this, I would pass. The light is to red biased and the efficiency is horrible compared to current tech. For 9 sq ft of area, if you wanted to use a fixture like this you would need 3 of them to get enough light to really grow some dank. Keep looking
      Oh wow, what a disappointment lol thank you dude, do you recommend something in particular? (maybe for less than 200-300€)

Comment

What do you think about the Philzon COB 1000w? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07ML...rb_top?ie=UTF8

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X