Help is this ph problems..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help is this ph problems..?

Hi my babies r 6weeks n 1day into flower,I live in a rural area ,and have tank water that ranges between 5.6 and up.. I dont adjust much I.i just add flair form flower nutrient,bud burst and once a week I add cmx and silicka magic..I grow in a mixture of soil,pearlite,and vermiculite..I noticed only a couple leaves looking like this but now there is a few..we have had a few power cuts latley and just yesterday I noticed that it looked like they were trying to go bk to veg cos a couple of the tops had suddlenly stretched up a lil , got rounder leaves as u can kinda see in the last photo..does anyone have any ideas on what I should do??
    Attached Files

Did you check your ph after you added nutes? Is it possible you have a light leak?...it may be possible light is breaking in on your 12/12

Comment

If I did it was 2 weeks ago over 3 nights,a 400 lamp would turn on for 15mins once a night..I was guttered but they seemed ok still..other than that I'm quite firm on making sure there is no light getting in...to the point were they are in a tent inside a dark room anyways,so would I b seeing the effects from the 3 days now?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X