2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
    sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Hi Camk i'm in Oregon and I thought we'd turned the corner from winter/spring into summer. I to am hesitant in putting my plants outside without shelter. It was in the 70-80s for 2weeks so I put them outside to harden off. Then....nature decided to dump more rain/snow in the mts. Yours look way ahead of mine. I grew a Jack Herer last summer outside that dang thing grew 10ft. tall so I had to bend it over like and elephant trunk drag it into my 8ft. greenhouse nearly took up the whole tent. But boy is it great smoke. Today in my area its partly sunny but more rain on the way. I just transplanted mine into there large outdoor pots and stuck them back into the greenhouse. At least the soil temps are above 50degrees. But hell it's hard to keep waiting but I also don't want to start all over from seed again. Hang in there!
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I planted my girls out, and for the next two weeks,, rain! I am not complaining, but the ground here is wetter than its been in many years! The girls are confused, and are budding up, I hope they go back into veg soon, and the Colombian gold does not like the wet,,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhh going hydro are we Rwise LOL sorry just kidding. It sucks and i'm trying not to let that happen. I got a mix of auto's and photos for outside grow. My auto WW are getting huge not so much leaf production but tall. I've topped them and that's it going to let them grow that way and put stakes around them in their 7gal. fabric pots (most likely 5 gal. of soil). Rwise can I ask what state your in? i'm 3hrs north of ca./or. border up in the mts. At least it's not cold where i'm at just that the weather here also is slowing down growth.

i've potted the two large plants into their 20gal pots now i wait any longer and they wont be able to get out of the grow room lol
      4'x 6' x 8' room
      2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
      sunshine mix #4
      mega crop nutes
      current grow
      cd-1
      jack herer
      afghan kush
      green doctor

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm "rooting" for all us outdoor growers. Today is on-off rain at our place I went ahead an planted the rest of my starts in their final home. But they are in the greenhouse floor is packed with containers. They are not as big as yours Camk mine are not strong/sturdy enough to with stand a hard rain so i'm waiting till maybe end of May early June we'll see. They shall be fine until then and explode I hope

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Your problem is one I'd like to have!!! ;-}

Raining so hard I don't want to go walk out to the greenhouse before work to check it out.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

My plants are still tiny. Guess I should have started to hrm earlier. And it's been cold and rainy out .. to much for such little ones. I hope they will be ok. One I get them outside I have fertilizers for them. That Fox Farm brand. If we ever get any sun. We do have a green house but well it's not private and one still needs the sun. Sigh

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Sheeeet GardenLady mine are in the same boat as yours. Do to outdoor weather cold mostly and yes rain but mine are in a non heated greenhouse. It's the coolness on my side need temps. up that's what weed seedlings need and mine are going "ta duh duh duh" but sunshine and warmer temps are suppose to be coming according to forecast. Good luck!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Are growing in a legal rec. state? Ya know what they say about getting a sunburn on skin when it's overcast?

It is raining here as well, yesterday and all night, sirens blaring, tornadoes dancing, hail wind,, what gets me on the storm sirens is they dont go off until the danger is past, then they repeat them at least 4 times,, its over folks you were to damn late! And they say they are not intended to be herd inside, I cant here the TV over them, and I am not close to them,,, GGGrrrrr!

Anyway I hope we get some nice sunshiny days soon!! My girls need it!!!

Comment

4'x 6' x 8' room
          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
          sunshine mix #4
          mega crop nutes
          current grow
          cd-1
          jack herer
          afghan kush
          green doctor

Comment

Yes I wish I would of keep them in veg. in the tent longer before placed in outdoor greenhouse. Dang phoney 2 + wks of upper 70s tricked me again. Oh well they are gaining root growth I hope and will blast off once summer really takes hold. Beautiful Camk, healthy young plants.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Well we have not had flooding like this in 30 years, or even longer. I hope all y'all south of Keystone lake (and other lakes here in OK have move your plants away from the water shed! Keystone was running 250,000 CFS yesterday, and they will likely go to 300,000 cfs today,, thats a lot of power! Homes washed away (at least 5 with 15 more expected),, and looks like more rain today over already soaked areas,,,.
              can we say the drought is over now?
              I am near the top of a hill, so I wont be flooded here, but my garden, will it help if I give the girls life jackets and umbrellas? LOL

Comment

Really hit hard so far this year in the state of OK . Very tough folks gotta live there. Best of luck

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Keystone is going to 275,000 CFS this morning! More rain coming on the water shed,,, ya Tulsa is not to bad, the 80 YO levies are holding, (though they are warning people to be prepared to got out fast), points downstream are being hit very hard. It seems folks dont remember just what this river did before the dam was built, or how it flooded here in the 70's. I truly feel for those that were lied to by Realtor's etc., and told they did not need flood insurance on those new homes!
                  The tornado that hit Sapulpa was just south of me, went right by my youngest girls place (light tree damage for her)
                  Those barges that went down, one of them was full of ammonium nitrate, not in sacks, the other they have not said what was in it, but it too was full of something!
                  I lost 1 outdoor plant to root rot, just to wet,,,, it has been years since I could say that!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is raining here in so. Oregon not a pounding rain but rain. Looking forward to our road trip way up in mts. of central Oregon for the warmth of hot springs and sunshine. I sure hope weather gets better for you Rwise and your state. Thankfully your daughter just got side wind and no harm. Best of luck

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ya she is ok, every home around her has damage, but she escaped it, just had to clean the yard. The flooding here is about to get worse, that storm you just had may be headed this way, and they are saying lots of heavy rain,, good time to be on the hilltop!
                    Enjoy the road trip, and the hot spring,,,

Finally got them outside and frost warnings
                  hope it’s the last
                  4'x 6' x 8' room
                  2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                  sunshine mix #4
                  mega crop nutes
                  current grow
                  cd-1
                  jack herer
                  afghan kush
                  green doctor

Comment

• amy24
                    amy24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We got frost last year and I swear it made the buds more crystally and potent!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X