Grow Journal "CY-CLONE" the next generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Journal "CY-CLONE" the next generation

Welcome, to the next generation grow. This grow is a Clone from my Tsunami grow that was very productive. I will be training her using "Bending" to flat line her and LST to maintain a level canopy. I will trim as it grows ( at watering ) to keep it open to light and less to trim later at harvest. I hope she takes after her MOM, LOL. I will update info on days veg etc. shortly. Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!

1 Clone from "Tsunami" Acapulco Gold, seedsman/ 1/1/19 - 5/6/19

Grow Tent 2x4x5 Vivoson grow tent,
    Ventilation. 3 - 6" fans, 2 inline fans, 1 intake / 1 exhaust and 1 circulating fan
    Lighting 2 300w Vivoson LED lights
    Grow Medium. Just Natural Organics Garden soil (no added nutes)
    Water / feed Tap water and Unsulfured Molasses Will top dress if needed at flower.
    Time Cycle. 18 / 6

Hello all ! Update on Cy-Clone. She was clipped on 3/14/19 and into a solo cup to root in about 2 wks along with 4 others. She is at 82 days and doing well. She is growing just like her mom (Tsunami) and after her second training and trim today looks just like her. Have an issue with fungus nats and being treated with crushed mosquito biscuits after an airing out outside in the wind. Today I did the final bend and trim to flat line her. Once all branches turn up and even out she will go to 12/12 for flower. Attached are some photos of the training/trim. Side view pictures show the vertical secondary branches grating a manifold along the main stalk and large secondary branches bend down. Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!

Comment

That is such a cool idea with the dowel stick anchor you are killin it. She is so healthy great job.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey mate, looking good Colombo, the girls are nice and bushy, and very heahtly

Comment

Hello All ! Back with an update on Cy-Clone. She has had her trim including some clones done as she went to 12/12 yesterday 5/28/19. She was water/fed and ready for the stretch. I trimmed some clones
          ( clippings ) from the underside of the secondary branches to continue the genetics and removed some fan leaves to open it up. I had a temp spike and put the AC on and temps are adjusting. Attached are some photos including the clones ( clippings ) Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!

Comment

Looking very nice !! I also clone my Accapulco Gold, I cloned the clones into about 7 generations. They all produced very well and the smoke was superb. I had forgotten how fast clones grow compered to seeds. You will soon be overwhelmed with clones. I could adopt 1 maybe.(kidding) Have a great grow !!
            Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              Had 4 adoptions already LOL. These clones will start Gen -3 and the stretch so far on Cy-Clone is going well. I have two Gen -2 outside for the spring /summer grow doing real well. They should be tall when they finish. And the smoke is just like the old days, some bad ass weed LOL. Good Growing !!

Hello All ! Life around here is in the fast lane and time is lacking for all other. Well CY-CLONE is 29 days into flower now and looking real sweet and healthy. She looks just like her mom did (Tsunami) and is budding up real nice. She has grown out very well, only pulled down main stalk and 2 branches with some trimming and the vertical growth is awesome! Attached some photos for the update, enjoy. Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!

Comment

Hello All ! Life has not slowed down much, seems like it kicked up a notch. Well CY-CLONE has turned out to be just like her mom, almost like twins. At 40 days flower she is close to the chopping block and looking Wonderfull ! As the leaves turn I have removed them to keep her looking pretty. Thick long colas are leaning due to size with a real nice aroma emitting from the buds. Super pleased with the clone ! I Included a photo of the mother plant "Tsunami" (last photo) for comparison. Some photos to enjoy. Thanks for taking an interest !! Good Growing !!

Comment

What great pictures of that lady. To bad she's over weight LOL naahh

indoor/outdoor grower
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Colombo
                  Colombo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like my girls pleasantly plump

Hello All! Well today was a special Monday, a day I had time to harvest CY-CLONE ! The wind finally died down and I was able to get to her to clip, clip, clip some beautiful COLAS from her withering body. I did not water her the last 3 days to help in drying/curing after harvesting. This was another fantastic grow for 1 plant (CLONE) with no problems that produced just like her mom ! With another ready to go "BERNADETTE" I will be cleaning the tent for her this week. I have included photos for your enjoyment (LOTS) and THANKS to all who have taken an interest, ENJOY !! Stay Safe and good health to all !! Good Growing !!

Cliped on March 14, 12/12 on May 28, harvest 7/15. Total days 167, Flower days 85 .

Trimmed wet weight - 613g less 230 for pan = 383g = 13.5 oz's wet

Will update weight upon completed dry.

Comment

CY-CLONE Harvest Photos continuation. Good Growing !!

Comment

Hello All ! Back again with the completed grow info ! The dry was 4 days and the weigh in was 126 g after stem removal. 126g = 4.45 ozs . The grow was about an oz shy of her mom (Tsunami) but mom had more branches. Another satisfied grow !! On to the next ! Thanks again for everyones interest !! Good Growing !!

Comment

• JohnEmad
                      JohnEmad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very Nice grow and harvest

• Colombo
                      Colombo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you for the kind words JohnEmad and SoOrbudgal ! I have learned a tremendous amount of knowledge from the GWE forum and its members and apply it each grow. Training without a doubt is the method for a good yield with a lot of TLC

Excellent harvest

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X