No announcement yet.

12-21-16..greeting...word of day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to ride my bicycle long distences and travel to other country's to ride so far Spain,Portugal,Rome,(I rode the appian way) Greece, Turkey,Bermuda,all thru the Carribean, Panama,and mex..its really my passion thin tires an lite bikes keeps me healthy since I retired love it!!!! Peace but I must admit a hogs leg would go great right about now.
    Last edited by Potted; 12-21-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I like to ride my bicycle long distences and travel to other country's to ride so far Spain,Portugal,Rome,(I rode the appian way) Greece, Turkey,Bermuda,all thru the Carribean, Panama,and mex..its really my passion thin tires an lite bikes keeps me healthy since I retired love it!!!! Peace but I must admit a hogs leg would go great right about now.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that is awesome Potted

Chiming in late today. Been traveling and working the whole time... I'm a bit busted. Just got back to my hotel and ordered a pizza... Hopefully you all are having a good night. Trying to make it home tomorrow, need to update my journal but I can't!

I'm a gamer. Have been since I was a kid. Atari, Nintendo, pc, you name it, I'll play it

Goes great with the stoner stereotype!

Comment

I like rock climbing and mountaineering.
        Attached Files
        SSD

Comment

I love seeking out arcane knowledge, from ancient Egyptian beer making techniques, to reading the Analyst, to he Voynich manuscript, I guess I'm alittle rounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Potted View Post
            Wow, now that is one impressive hobby!!

Comment

Wow, some really impressive hobbies in this group. Taxidermy, rock climbing, cycling around the world, training dogs and horses, etc, etc, etc.

And they say potheads are lazy........poo on that!!!

Comment

As mentioned above I'm also jack of all trades. Haven't found something I've wanted to try that i really can't do or don't like to do. I currently sell custom apparel & products, etched mirrors and glassware. I love knowing how things work, so from a kid I've been taking things apart.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X