Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you GWE! Things i have learned the WILL Help a New Soil Grower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you GWE! Things i have learned the WILL Help a New Soil Grower!

Frist off. THANK YOU GWE!
    The following is just my opinion. BUT i know 100% it will help 1st time soil growers!

Ok your Finally doing it congrats! you have spent a chunk of money and your EXCITED!
    Use a good soil and /or soil mix it has tons of nutrients!
    Use a good Autoflower or Photo NOT BOTH! GET FEM's- play with males later
    Get good seeds. IF you have to wait 2-3 weeks its Worth it!
    Use one strain 2 at most.
    Grow 4 plants at most! you always go big later after you LEARN. 4 real good plants is a ton of fruit!
    Take 6-7 seeds put them in Jiffy peat pellets. They sell them at any Lowe's Home Depot ect…. has a clear top black base like $3
    Put like 1 cup of tap water on the pellets total. DONT over water them. Close it up. put under a small CFL with drop style clip lamp or T5 light. What ever you have. 18/6 lighting 15-18 inchs away.
    After a few days( 3-5days) the will pop. Grats Start your notes. keep them there for a few days let them get 2 lil set of leaves. Don't water them (1-2 drops maybe)
    Now take your BEST 4 put them in there finishing pot 3g 5g.use mycrohizae sprinkle in the hole and make sure the whole peet pellet is covered no roots showing. .Now water with a spray bottle with light nutrients. DONT over water move them too you grow space and start your light schedule .Take notes and logs.
    Start you feeding schedule. Stick too it. once a week maybe? your soil mix has a TON of nutrients in it weeks worth. USE organic nutrients(hard to nutrient burn with organic) DONT OVER WATER. Use Recharge 1x a week. Add nutrients then check you PH ...up or down as needed 6.5ish foe soil don't change it alot
    When watering don't just dump the water in do it with a Caplin or a cup. make sure to water away from the plant. make those roots search out that water. Grow roots GROW!
    DONT muck around with your plants. DONT get fancy. LESS is more. LEARN LEARN LEARN… Then get fancy. Don't over water! Stick to the feed schedule once a weekish. Low stress train them around week 3 start. just start with a slight bend or tuck some fan leaves here and there. Don't get fancy. use a trellis net to help. Always keep logs ….#2 ate this #4 like nutrients ...my light is of the tops 15 inchs on day 19 ect.
    Well hope this gets you a good start. It can get stressful is you start overthinking it. IF something happens ask first. Think about what changed first. What did i do different?
    recap Don't over water. keep things the same day after day. Don't get fancy (don't watch youtube and make a chicken foreskin and banana tea brew and put it on you plants) LESS is more! DONT over think it and start giving them everything under the sun. Keep it simple for your first grow. Basics FIRST.I am trying to get you the best possible plants too try to kill later on.
    We are new. We are by far way above average intelligence. And think we can improve on this process. Its hard to fight the feeling to make a super grow a perfect grow our first time.

Peace Love and Later on.
    this is just my opinion and i made these mistakes
    Last edited by boone; 05-03-2019, 10:11 AM.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Hey boone , Its nice to here about your experience and that you challenged yourself to be a better grower. Competing against yourself builds confidence in the things you want to attempt to achieve and then actually achieve them. Congrats on where you started and how far you have come as a grower ! Good Growing !!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X