Nute or too much light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nute or too much light

Not sure if this is to much light nute burn or potassium deficiency my lights as far away as I can have them at least 18 inches my nutrients I’ve cut right back to only a quarter Of the amount so just not sure any help would be greatly appreciated cheers Buzz

buzz
    What kind/watt of light? What kind of medium? What's the Ph?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

From the photo I would say nute burn. Is it a hot soil you are using? If so stop adding any nutrients. Were you using a full dose of nutrients before you cut back? These appear to be older fan leaves. How is the new growth looking?

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
        Not sure if this is to much light nute burn or potassium deficiency my lights as far away as I can have them at least 18 inches my nutrients I’ve cut right back to only a quarter Of the amount so just not sure any help would be greatly appreciated cheers Buzz
        It seems to me that the heat emergency is accompanied by potassium deficiency; I don't know if it is correct or helpful to you.

Comment

I’ve only fed A quarter of the normal amount of nutrients and my medium is Terra professional and my ph run off is 6.4 6.3 6.5 the one those leaves are from The one that is 6.5 and my lights are two 600 W and one 400 W high-pressure sodium my tent is just over 7 feet long 4 feet wide and 6 1/2 feet tall my humidity is around 45% and the temperature is around 22 Celsius I hope this give you a better idea as to what’s going on so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated cheers peace

Comment

Hope these pictures help answer your question about new growth I’m hoping it’s not bad enough to cause too much of a problem as they’re all due to be flushed in two weeks

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Dark leaf and yellow tips, Nute burn. Just back off them a little till your flush.
              Nice looking plants.
              Last edited by Mr.furley; 05-05-2019, 01:46 AM.

Thanks very much I’ve cut them right back so hopefully they will be ok. Not really sure what you mean new looking plants though ?

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice looking plants, stew pit auto correct.

Cheers appreciate it Mr furley

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X