Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phosphorus deficiency help!

Seems I have a
    phosphorus deficiency. I just started flower 2 days ago in FF soil. 2x 4 led
    i think i may have had my PH to low.
    So i ph test my water after nutrients have been added? if so it takes my PH to like 4.5 and i am usen like 18 ML of PH up to get it to 6.5. i let my tap water sit 3 days and its a natrual PH 7.1?
    please help!
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Hello boone, Your plant is starting to lock out. Follow this from GWE asap and you will be fine7-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​ Most importantly is to get the PH to 6.5 so all the nutes are absorbed evenly. I use tap water also but I don't let it sit (never had a problem) and always ph after adding nutes to 6.5 on my one grow. They recover quick when attended to quickly. And as always pictures are worth a thousand words as well as the water/feed schedule. Good Growing !!
    Last edited by Colombo; 05-01-2019, 09:03 PM. Reason: added content

Comment

What order do you mix nutrients and test?
      how do you check your PH? Pen? Strips? Drops?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I use the Grow box and PH test drops. My plants needed some training so i took off a lot of the bad fan leaves. AND i made a big Rookie mistake. Watering WITHOUT keeping a log or notes! So i overwatered my girls with lower lazy checked PH. They are reaching but the color has stayed the same. So i am going to let them ALONE 4-7 days. Then hit them with full micro nutrients and cal/mag. i am growing 2 auto and 2 photos. in the same tent and got confused. Hoping i didn't kill all my roots or have rot. i have 2 tower fans and cloth pots so i hope for only a small lose in yield. i was being lazy watering with smaller amounts everyday. i know better. going back to weaklyish full nutrients with a small 10% run off and Recharge 1x a week. Also ive CRANKED up the lights. and my local humidity is starting to climb. So i am just going to check and train daily. AND NOT OVER WATER! do things the right way and not be lazy when it comes to moving the ladies around and checking/watering them right.
        You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Boone, watch the new growth for Lightish green to medium green color it will let you know how it is recovering.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Need to really watch your PH, them drops can be misleading and a good ph pen is worth its weight in cannabis. Sounds like your on the right track, can you post some pics?

3 are stretching! pic incoming today!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X