Water source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water source

Hay my peps. Been a while since I asked the pros for some advice so here it goes. I have recently started a grow in homemade supersoil. Subcools recipe with a little extra kick of my own. Everything is looking amazing growth is around 2 to 6 inches a day a few did burn just a bit when the roots hit the hot soil. But I guess that’s normal. I am getting ready to flower I inoculated with extreme mycos and it would seem the living soil and mycos are most definitely doing there job. My question here is I am watering with tap water my water here in Washington is high in chlorine and I am worried the amount of chlorine in my water could or could be killing off my living organizums? Is the water causing damage to my soil critters? And if so what would be the best source of water for this situation?

Boiling water for 15 min removes chlorine from it based on some research. You can set up a rain barrel and put mosquito biscuits in to kill the larvae.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently just letting it sit in an open container for 24 hours or so allows complete evaporation of the chlorine.

I live in Wa too and also use the Subcool recipe. What I've done this year is set up a 5 gallon bucket with a small pump and air stones. I usually wait a couple of days to use the water after I start brewing. Cheers!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X